The Broken Bracelet

Felix Pov
I sat in the dark listening to the demons sobs. I never heard him cry. It was kind of unexpected and surprising that he has a soft side. "What happened to you?" I finally spoke up. "Why do you care?!" He shouted through sobs. "I guess that was Isabella then?" I whispered under my breath. He suddenly stopped and I felt my heart tighten. "How do you know her name?!" He commanded.

I grabbed my chest from the pain, not able to answer him. Then he finally lets go and I could breathe again. "I was just guessing!" I said as I finally caught my breathe. "How?! That must've been a very lucky guess!!" He snarled under his breathe. "While I was dreaming, I saw one of the paintings that were hanging on her wall. It looked like a portrait of her and her family. It said, King Daniel, Queen Anne, and Princess Isabella." I heard the demon sigh and soon he was gone and I couldn't hear him anymore. I guess he stopped communication with me, for now.

I leaned onto the wall, too scared to go back to sleep. "Rose...I'm still waiting to find you." I whispered as I stared blankly at the other wall. Suddenly, the clouds uncovered the moon and the moonlight shined in through the window and uncovered something I hadn't seen. My eyes widened as I quickly get up and walked over to the object.

I lifted up Y/N's broken bracelet in my hands. I slowly walked back over to the wall and sat back down. I gripped the bracelet tightly to my chest.
"Y/N....I'm still waiting for you." I whispered.

Y/N Pov
After Isabella left, I just sat there not knowing what to do. "How is this possible?!" It was almost 12 in the morning but I couldn't go to sleep. All I thought about was Isabella and the demon, Changbin.

~~~~

Soon enough it was morning and I was exhausted. There was a sudden knock at my door and Isabella came in. "Good morning!" She said cheerfully. I just gave her a tired smile. "You don't look like you got any sleep last night." She said concerned. "Yeah....I was just thinking about what you told me." I said through a yawn.

She smiled at me but on the inside I could tell that she was still pretty upset. There was an awkward silence between us until I finally spoke up. "Do you remember what Changbin looks like?" I questioned. She nodded happily. "Only if he was real though." She sighed. But she snapped back into her nurse self. "Okay...so anyways, I want to check your wrist and do a full checkup on your health before you leave." I nodded as she checked my wrist. "Nurse Isabella? Do you have any plans this afternoon?" She thought about it but then shook her head. "I don't think so, but I'll have to ask my boss." She smiled. "Okay, since you don't have any plans, are you willing to go somewhere with me?" She just looked at me curiously. "Where?" She questioned. "My house." I replied.