The Hero

Felix Pov
Just like that! She lost too much blood and was dying right in front of me! I took her in my arms and noticed a puddle of blood behind her. She must've known but kept pretending that she was okay! "What am I supposed to do now?!" She kept bleeding endlessly. Not knowing what else to do I grabbed her pillow then pulled off the pillowcase and applied pressure on her wounds so the blood could slow down.

The blood started to seep through the pillow case and started to drip in my hands and onto the floor. "Now what am I supposed to do?!" There was a sudden knock on the door downstairs. "Miss? Are you in there?" I heard the door creak open and heard someone walking around downstairs. I got up loudly and made my way to the door with Y/N. I opened the door and gently rolled her into the hallway. "Now hopefully whoever is downstairs, they'll help you to the hospital!"

Nobody can see the door that leads to this room. To other people, it's only a wall so hopefully they heard my foot steps and come upstairs. I wish I could help Y/N but there was a barrier wall that I couldn't pass. I watch as some blood started to smear on the floor. "Where are they?!" I waited anxiously for whoever was downstairs to come up. Finally, a young guy came up the stairs. Once he saw Y/N on the ground he quickly ran over and raised her in his arms. "Miss?! Are you okay?!" I felt flames shooting out of my ears as he carefully carried her out but I was glad he had the guts to come into this house. He saved Y/N, I wish I could thank him.

Y/N Pov
I felt someone grab my wrist and turned my arm around. I shot my eyes open just to meet bright lights. I shouted as my eyes burned from the sudden light. "Are you okay?!" Someone placed their hand on my shoulder. I tried to see who it was but all I saw were stars from the bright light. "Don't worry, you're at the hospital." My eyes started to focus again and I saw a female nurse that had her hand on my shoulder and I also saw a young guy waiting further in the back of the room. "How did I get here?!"

The nurse moved to my side and motioned for the young guy to walk over. "He's your hero that saved you." He walked over shyly with his hands behind his back. "How did you get me here?" I asked curiously. He hesitated and looked at the nurse. She nodded knowing what he wanted so she quickly left the room.

"As I was walking around the neighborhood I heard a loud crash so I looked around of where the sound came from but that's when I saw your head dangling outside the window. That's when I came into the house. I hesitated for a little bit because I heard stories about the house but I thought you needed help so I came in anyways." He smiled as he finished. "Thank you! You were really brave to go into the house." He blushed at my compliment. "What's your name?" I asked with a smile. "My name is Chan." He smiled back.

**********
Sorry guys! I'm really behind on writing so for awhile I might just update once a week. AND CAN'T YOU BELIEVE THAT STRAY KIDS ARE GONNA DEBUT NEXT WEEK!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!😭😭

 AND CAN'T YOU BELIEVE THAT STRAY KIDS ARE GONNA DEBUT NEXT WEEK!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!😭😭