The Final Meeting

Y/N Pov
After the checkup and making sure I didn't have any other problems with my health, Isabella and me walked out of the hospital and to the nearest bus stop. "I'm glad your boss let you go out." I spoke up so it wouldn't be so awkward. "Why did you want me to go to your house?" She asked suspiciously. "Ummm....I wanted you to meet someone." I said sheepishly. She looked at me confused and surprised. She suddenly stopped in her tracks. "You just wanted me to meet someone?!" She questioned. "You could've just asked them to come here."

I quickly shook my head. "They're kind of immobile so they can't really go out." I quickly said, which made her even more suspicious. "Please! You need to meet this person!" She cocked an eyebrow at me but then smiled. "Okay....I'll go with you to meet this person." I smiled widely and we both walked to the nearest bus station.

As we slow down near the bus station to my house, I started to get excited but also nervous. It might be the first time Isabella and Changbin seen each other in decades! As we walked on, we stayed silent. My stomach kept turning over and over that I felt like I was gonna throw up.

We finally reached in front of my house after we walked for what felt like forever. "This is your house?!" She questioned nervously. "It wasn't what I expected it to be." She awkwardly laughed. "It's alright. It looks scary but it really isn't." I opened the loud creaky gates and waited for her to walk though. "I feel like I'm gonna get murdered!" She nervously smiled. "I promise you that I'm not gonna murder you! Or anyone else!" She looked at me then back at the house. "O-okay." She slowly walked up to the gate and walked up the cracked walkway.

We entered and headed upstairs. "Okay! If you truly are princess Isabella in your past life, I think you can see and enter the room." She looked at me nervously. "What room?!" We walked all the way to the end of the hallway upstairs. "Can you see a door?" I said pointing to the door that enters into where Felix and Changbin was. She nodded. I smiled widely, knowing what was gonna happen. "I need you to wait until I call for you. Okay?"

She nervously looked around but nodded. I patted her shoulder and cautiously walked in. I walked in and saw Felix in the corner holding my broken bracelet in his hands. "Felix?" I spoke up. He snapped his head up to look at me. "Y/N!" He ran up and tightly embraced me in his arms. "This isn't a dream? Is it?" He asked nervously.

I shook my head. "It's not." I wanted to hug him forever but I quickly get back to my senses. "I'm sorry Felix, but can you and Changbin change places? Just for now!" He looked at me confused. "Why?" He asked suspiciously. "Hurry! Just do it! Just for now! Please!" I asked. He looked at me sadly but smiled.

He suddenly grabbed his chest and strained from screaming out of pain. Then they finally switch and now Changbin was standing in front of me. "Are you ready to answer?" He smirked. "I am." I smiled. He looked at me confused. "So....are you my lost princess?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, I'm not. But there's someone who I'm pretty sure is." I turned back to the door. "You can come in now!" The door slowly opened and Isabella walked in.