The Missing Princess

Y/N Pov
After a few hours of laying in the hospital bed, I couldn't stop thinking about the nurse's name. And I couldn't stop thinking about what Changbin said.

"You can't do anything until you answer me! Are you her?! Are you Isabella?!"

"Isabella...?" I quietly said to myself. "There are so many Isabella's in this world. It can't be her!" I looked at the time on the wall. It read 8 in the evening. I sighed and closed my eyes and tried to sleep but everything was on my mind, I just couldn't. "I hope you're okay Felix." I sighed. "Who's Felix?" I jumped at the sudden voice. It was just nurse Isabella. "Oh...he's one of my friends." She smiled and plopped down a vase with beautiful flowers on the table. "Your friend bought you the flowers and told me to give you this." She handed me a folded note that said my name on the front. I opened it up and read his little message.

Dear Y/N,
           I'm sorry for leaving without saying goodbye. I was going to give you the flowers personally but a situation came up at home so I had to hurry back. I hope you feel better! I know we'll meet again since we live in the same neighborhood! Please get better soon so we'll get to know each other better.
                                                           Y/N, fighting~
                                                - Chan

I smiled as I folded up the paper. "Is he your boyfriend?" The nurse suddenly spoke up. "OH NO!He's my neighbor." I nervously laugh. She sat beside me on the bed. "If you don't mind me asking, but how did you break your wrist?" I looked down at my wrist with the cast still on. I totally forgot about it!

"Umm.....I was riding my bike and fell off." I said lamely. She just laughed and stood up. "You don't look like you're in pain so you can go home tomorrow after I check your wrist." I nodded and sighed relieved. She turned around and walked towards the door.

"Wait! Nurse Isabella!" She turned back around. "Can I ask you something?" She nodded and walked back over. She sat back on the bed and looked at me, showing her little smile. "I know it's weird to ask this out of the blue but.....do you believe in a past life? And if you do, do you know what yours is?"

She was taken back by my question. "Well, actually yes. I do believe in a past life and I also know mine." She smiled but it looked more like a sad smile. "Is it okay if I know what your past life was?" I asked. She straightened her back and smiled sadly.

"I was a princess in my past life. And I was in love with a prince. We both were the happiest couple there was. But my parents opposed him. They hated him but I didn't know why. One day my parents secretly took me to this hidden tower in the deepest part of the forest that no one knew about and locked me up in the tower saying that the only way for them to separate us is if they make it sound like I died or disappeared. So they left me there for a few weeks. The guards brought me food everyday but I couldn't eat because I wanted to see him so badly. Then the one day came that I never wanted. The guards hurried into my room and told me that the prince always sat at his family's temple where we would always meet and he killed himself inside the temple because he thought I died and he wanted to join me. The guards also told me that he would cry everyday wanting to see me again. They said he couldn't stand to live without me. My heart ripped into millions of pieces, I cried all day and locked myself inside the room. That night I walked onto the balcony and threw myself off and also killed myself."

After she was done, she had a few tears streaming down her face. I scooted closer and patted her back comforting her. "It's like Romeo and Juliet. Isn't it?" She lightly laughed. "What was the prince's name?" I asked curiously. She wiped away her tears and smiled. "His name was Changbin."