The Solution

Y/N Pov
He pushed me up against the wall, choking me to death! I tried to dig my nails into his hands but he just laughs. "You know any injuries I get, the same injuries go to Felix!" My eyes widened. He must have a weakness right?! Then I thought back to when I kissed him. Maybe....just maybe...?

"Fe-Felix?! I l-love you!" I smiled. The monster suddenly drops me. I cough continuously trying to catch my breath. Yes! It worked! "No!" He grabs his head and drops to his knees. "No! You can't say that! I'm not Felix!" He turns back around furious. I shook my head and stood up. "You're the Felix I love!" (Cringe!) I reached my hand out but he just moves away. "What are you doing?!" He demands. "Get ready Felix!!" I ran to him and lightly kissed him on the lips then darted in the other direction. The monster starts to scream and shout in a demonic tone.

He grabbed his chest in pain. "Nooo!!!" He screamed. Then he collapsed to the floor. "Felix?" I quickly walked over to him and kneeled down beside him. "Felix?!" He slowly opened his eyes. I sighed in relief to see that he turned back to the old Felix. "Are you okay?!" He coughed as he tries to sit up. I nodded and helped him sit up.

He was sweating and breathing hard, trying to catch his breath. I stood up and walked to my book bag in the corner of the room and grabbed my water bottle and brought it back and plopped it in front of him. "Drink some water." He shot his head up and scooted away from the water bottle. "No!" I looked confused and picked up the water bottle. "You need to hydrate yourself!" He shook his head and I noticed tears rushing down his face. "Felix....?! What's so bad about water?" He scooted all the way to the wall terrified. "Because that's how I died!"

Felix Pov
I know it's kinda stupid for having a fear of water or ANY water around me but I just think back to Rose and the arrows stuck in her back with blood flowing around her. I thought I could even taste her blood in the water! "Felix! H-how did you die?" I sighed and calmed down a bit. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about earlier." I softly said.

She scooted closer and sat in front of me patiently. "If you're ready, you can tell me." I nodded showing her that I was ready to tell her. "Me and someone else died because of my stupid decision! If I chose not to do what I did, I wouldn't be here and she wouldn't be dead!!" I huffed out in anger. "Who was she?" She asked curiously. I gave a little smile, "She was my childhood crush....she was always bright and energetic! She was intelligent, stubborn and everything else! She was perfect to me...!!" I laughed but then it turned into tears. She came over and patted my back, trying to comfort me. "It's kinda funny! She listens to all my problems or stories just like how you are now." I looked up at her and she was trying to keep a smile on her face. "I guess that's just me!" She laughed. I smiled then my mind went back to earlier.

My eyes widened. "No....!!! I didn't?!!!" I slapped my forehead in frustration. Why did I call her Rose when she wasn't Rose?!!

"Felix?! Are you okay?!" I quickly nodded and walked over to the other side of the room. "Wait! I never got your name!" She just laughed and leaned back on her hands. "You never asked so I never said anything." She smirked jokingly. "You're so dumb!" I huffed. But then I smiled at her true statement. "What do you mean?!" She pouted. "Nothing!" I rolled my eyes. "My name is Y/N." She suddenly spoke up. "What?!" I questioned. "I said my name is Y/N!" She laughed. I smiled back at her but then my smile slowly faded away. I guess she isn't Rose....