The New Felix

Y/N Pov
He stayed quiet with only our heavy breathing filling up the room. "How did you know?!" He said staring dead into my eyes. "Outside the temple has information about your temple. It tells us most things about it." He huffs out of amusement and just smirks at me. "You're pretty smart!" He lightly laughed. "That reminds me of my lost princess all those years ago!" I stiffened at his sudden remark. "You said that what if you were someone I cared about. Does that mean you're my lost princess?" He asked. I didn't look up at him but in his voice I heard him stutter. "I want to see someone." I softly asked. "You can't do anything until you answer me! Are you her?! Are you Isabella?!" I looked up at him. My eyes widened. He wasn't the bloody Felix anymore.

His voice was completely different!

He was a completely different person now!

He was a completely normal person!

And his eyes are filled with tears ready to spill out if I said anything about the past.

I hesitated but I knew what I was doing. "I won't give you an answer if you don't let me see him." He frowned and he slowly turned back into the bloody Felix. "What did you say?!" His low, rusty voice filled my ears. "I'll give you a answer if.....you let me see him." He sighed annoyed but started to scream from pain and a few minutes later he collapsed on the floor.

I waited as he caught his breath.

I waited to make sure it was him.

I waited until he sat up.

I waited until he called my name.

And I waited to see him smile.

All I wanted was to see him smile!

He woke up and slowly sat up and weakly looked at me with red swollen eyes. "Hi...." I whispered. "It feels like years since I seen you!" I lightly laughed. He softly smiled as we kept staring at each other.

We stayed silent just looking at each other. But then he slowly tried to crawl towards me. "Wait! I'll come to you." I got up and walked over to him and kneeled to his height. He stared straight in my eyes not wanting me to go. "I missed you!" He softly said. Then he pulled me into his embrace. "I missed you so much I thought I was going to go crazy!" He suddenly cried on my shoulder. Tears left my eyes as I slowly hugged him back.

"But I'm here now." I softly whispered. "I didn't know what to do when you got swallowed up by that painting! I didn't know how to get you back! All I did was cry like a fool wondering how you could get back!" He kept on crying and I kept on listening to his sobs. "You dummy!" I laughed. "Don't cry! I'll always try to find a plan to come back here!" He broke our hug and brushed the back of my head. "And I'll always try to find a plan for you to be safe and sound here......right beside me." I blushed as his smile widened. "If you're willing to stay by my side....I-" He suddenly stops and pulls his hands away. His eyes widened as he saw my blood on his fingers. "You're bleeding?!" I just smiled even though I knew the blood that was still gushing out. My eyes suddenly starts to get heavy, then my head starts to pound and soon enough I was back onto the cold ground.