The Last Painting

Felix Pov
I stared at the canvas of me and Y/N. This isn't right! It was Rose and me, not Y/N and me at the carnival! I suddenly felt the canvas jolt in my hands. I looked down and see the paint slowly mix together in the middle of the canvas. "Wait!! What are you doing?!" The paint started to spread out again and this time made another picture.

My eyes widened. It was a painting of Y/N and me sitting together with her eating nachos, both of us smiling at a table. "At least she's happy." I sighed. The painting started to mix together in the middle of the canvas again and it spreads a new painting. "NO!!!" I gripped the painting. The new painting was us walking to the ancient ruins where me and Rose died! "No! You can't!!" As the paintings kept changing into different scenes, it came upon one I hadn't and never wanted to see again.

Tears were rushing down my face like a waterfall. "The same thing can't happen to Y/N like it did Rose!!" The last painting was Y/N floating in the water with a rope tied on her ankles and arrows stuck in her back with blood flowing around her. Just like how Rose died!

Y/N Pov
I felt like dropping to the ground when we approached the ancient ruins the next day. But I managed to sluggishly move my feet little by little. "Felix?!" I pulled him back before we entered the ruins. He quickly turns around curiously. "I'm kind of scared, I heard from other kids that ruins can be creepy places and that something bad might happen, like being cursed!" He just smiled and ruffles my hair. "Nothing is gonna happen to you. I'll protect you, I promise." I felt something bad that went through my body. "Promise?" I nervously asked. He nodded. "Promise." He smiled. He grabbed my hand and dragged me inside to my death!

"Over here!" He waved over to me. I nervously walk to him as I took notes down on a notebook. "What is it?" I asked casually. He pointed to a giant temple about a mile away. "Let's go over there!" He said excitedly. My heart dropped as I saw the temple. "Felix!" I quickly grabbed his arm and turned him in another direction. "Let's go this way!" I tried to say as excited.

He raised an eyebrow a little confused. "We went there already." I bit my lips in frustration but managed to keep a small smile. "I forgot to take notes on that spot!" He sighed and then finally nodded. "Okay then." I sighed in relief as we headed in the direction I wanted to go. "But....after you take notes, we're going to the temple, okay?" My heart felt like it was beating so fast it would completely stop. I swallowed hard as I turned to look back at the temple. "Okay...." I whispered.