(LotorxReader) If I Could Only Forget #2

[10]

(Edited 31 May 2018)

Y/N Pov

I regret everything. I'm now getting sucked into the enemy's space ship because I made a stupid decision. I really don't know what I was thinking, but it's too late now. It's not my fault that Keith was being an ass, but it's my fault for reacting like this. Where was I even going to go if I did make it out? I don't have my parents. People probably think I'm dead for Christ's sake!

I shake my head and wait for my ship to make it into the galra one. There's nothing I can do now.

I look down at my stomach, "Mommy is so sorry sweetie. She was stupid and now you have to pay for it. I'll make sure that you'll be okay, no matter what I have to do."

My conversation is cut off by my door being ripped open. I jump in surprise and stand from my chair. I expect to see a sentry to be standing in the door way, but that simply wasn't the case. Instead, there stands five galra- or should I say half galra?

One of them tries to walk up to me, but another stops them, "Acxa."

"My prince?"

The prince, Lotor, keeps his eyes on me as he walks forward. I try to keep my emotions under check, I try not to show fear.

He eventually reaches me and takes my chin in his hand. My heart beat quickens; not in embarrassment, but in fear. Thankfully, I show no emotion as he moves my head side to side to examines my face.

"You're not too bad looking for a human," he says as he release my face. "Acxa, take her to the pods and have her examined immediately. Make sure she is healthy then call me down to the medical bay."

Acxa, or who I presume to be Acxa, nods her head and steps aside for the prince to pass through. The others follow him, but she takes my arm and drags me out.

As I exit my white and blue pod, I'm hit with the black and purple of their ship.

I'm dragged down the halls; left and right turns over and over. We eventually reach the medical bay and she leads me to a pod. She roughly pushes me in and shuts the door. She moves to the left and starts to push buttons before moving back to infront of me. I feel like she's stairing me down, but I know she's just looking at the information popping up on the screen of the pod.

I see her serious eyes turn to surprise as she presses a button and starts to speak into it. I can't hear what she's saying, but I'm going to assume that she's contacting Lotor.

A few mintues pass before Lotor enters and Acxa starts to tell him something. I see him look at me, then back to her. She nods and then leaves.

'What were they talking about?'

Lotor takes quick steps to my pod and opens it. He puts out a hand for me, but I ignore it. I walk out by myself and then turn to look at him.

He lets out a small sigh then begins to walk, "Follow me."

I listen and walk behind him, trying to memorize halls incase I ever get the chance to escape.

"What's your name?"

I look up and find that Lotor isn't facing me. He continues walking, waiting for my answer.

"Y/N."

Silence fills the air until we reach a room. Lotor puts his hand on a side panel and it opens up. It's a nice, but small room. In the center sits a bed. Off to the right is a dresser and next to that is a vanity mirror with different utensils. On the opposite side of the room is a bookshelf filled with, you guessed it, books.