(LotorxReader) One Chance

[4]

(Edited 11 January 2018)

A/N You are 6 at the beginning of this. Also, I don't know when Haggar and Zarkon had Lotor so please don't be halfway up my behind for this, okay?

No One's POV

Y/N looks out the window bored out of her mind. Her mother decided that she needed alone time and sent Y/N off to her father. Don't get it wrong, she loves her father, but his work is kind of boring in the lab. She wishes they could be flying in Red or something along those lines. 

"Y/N!"

The small girl turns towards the sound of the voice. The voice, known as her father, stands next to a very tall man with purple skin. He wears armor that is all red and black. His eyes are a bright yellow while his iris is red, matching his outfit. This would have freaked out most children, but Y/N's grown up with too many aliens to be fazed. 

The man gives her a small smile, "This is your daughter Alfor?" 

Her father nods quickly as he wraps his arms around her and swings her around like a ragdoll. Y/N tries to keep a straight face but ends up cracking into giggles. He stops and puts her on his hip. She leans her head on his shoulder, trying to stop her laughter. 

"This is my pride and joy, my princess! Oh, did I tell you we have another one the way? I bet she's going to be just as gorgeous as my little Y/N!" Alfor says, nuzzling his face into her head. 

As the two speak, Y/N notices a little head poking out from behind the man's leg. She eyes the person for a long time before her father notices. He smiles and puts her down, bending to her level. 

"I see you've noticed Lotor? Zarkon, why not introduce them?"

Zarkon looks down to his son, a hand now resting on his head. "Lotor, you heard him."

The young boy steps out from his hiding place, looking down to the floor. His father pushes him towards the h/c (Example: brunette, blonde, blackette, etc.). He finally looks up, Y/n now being able to see all his features. 

She extends her hand and smiles, "I'm Y/N!" 

He looks down at her hand, not totally sure what to do with it. Y/N quickly grabs his hand and puts it in her own, shaking it as if it was a business meeting. When she lets go, his hand stays in midair. He looks at his hand, to Y/N, then back to his hand. 

"It's called a handshake."

Y/N takes his arm and pulls him away, giggling as she exits. 

"Those two will definitely become really close, I just know it! But what can you expect from my wonderful little Y/N?" Alfor says, cooing after the children. 

~Time skip 20 years (I don't know how long it was but let's go with it right now)~

~Y/N's Pov~

I hold onto my sister's arm, her head buried in my shoulder. I look towards father as I await a command. When he finally turns back, I already know what he wants us to do. 

"Y/N, Allura, please get in a pod." 

Allura breaks free of my grip, "What? Father, I'm not leaving you! WE'RE not leaving you, right?" 

I look at Coran and back to my sister. Of course, I don't want to leave father, but it's best if we leave while we can. I look at father and nod. Quickly grabbing Allura, I throw her into a pod. Hopefully, she isn't mad at me for this later. 

Allura hit's the glass until it freezes over. I sigh and look out the window. The world I know and love will soon be gone in a matter of seconds. If only I had known what was going to happen, I could have told father. I could have told anybody. I know Lotor had become very quiet, but I never suspected his family to do this.