49. Gettin' Out Of The Dog House

Start from the beginning

He uncovered my eyes. "Sit, please?" He asked and I sat down. Matt had cooked grilled cheese with bacon. He put mine infront of me then sat down.

We both ate in silence. When we were done Matt put his dishes in the sing then sat back down in his chair. He took my hand in his but I pulled it away.

He sighed quietly.

"Look I want to explain myself." He stated.

"Matt-" I started.

"No, let me explain." He said cutting me off.

"Fine." I sighed and he continued.

Matt took a deep breath.

"I never techncally had a thing with Monica-" He started.

"Yeah, technacally." I said.

"Let me talk... Either way. When I was younger about 17 I had this girlfriend named Faith. One night I was at my friend Rob's place and his girlfriend Monica was there. I was a kid, never drank before, and he said he had this new drink he wanted me to try.

So I said 'why not.' He poured me a tall glass of the drink and came out with it. He handed it to me and I drank it pretty fast. Little did I know the drink was Jack Daniels and soda. So, because I had never drank before I got drunk.

They took to me to this guy who does tattoos for anyone any age. So I got this." He pulled down his bottom lip and revealed a tattoo that said 'YOBRO' and the last 'O' had Mickey Mouse ears.

"When we got back he gave me another drink. This time it had a drug in it. I instantly became dizzy and passed out." He said and took a pause. I could not believe what I was hearing.

"I woke up tied to a bed, Monica on top of me. She was naked, I had pants on still." he took a breath again. He closed his eyes and finished the story.

"Monica pulled my pants off and started grinding on me. So naturally and against my will, I got hard. She took my boxers off and well you can figure out the rest." He said with his head down. I knew the story wasn't finished.

I touched his hand and he looked up. I rubbed his hand as if telling him to continue. He took a deep breath.

"I looked over at Rob, he had a camera in his hand. He said that I had to enjoy it or it was going on the internet. Being a 17 year old kid I obviously didn't want that all over the internet so I played along." He said.

"Were you a virgin?" I asked him softly. He shook his head no.

"At this time Faith and I had been dating for a year. She was still a virgin, we had never slept together. She was a very self contious person. Everything in her life was bad, except for me. She was always teased at school, her parents were divorced, her step dad was abusive and so on.

Her mom and step dad didn't know we were dating. They found out and instantly grounded her. Two days later she... She... She wrote a note and cut her wrists. She bled to death.." There was tears in both of our eyes. I rubbed his hand to calm him down.

"That's why I can't do the one night stand thing. I'm to nervous about what had happened. I've never told anyone before." he said his head down.

I stood up and ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him into my chest. He was silently crying.

"And lately Monica's been sending me texts. I changed my number a while ago but she found it. I'm sorry, I should have told you." he cried lightly.

I stood him up, pulled him into my arms and sushed him. I ran my fingers through the back of his hair. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It's okay. It's not your fault." I said and calmed him down. Once he was calm he pulled away and reached into his pocket. He handed me a box that contained my lipring that said 'Sleepless' on it.