6: Maddison Escape

WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A/N: Hello beautiful peoples :) I just wanted to say I'm giving you a warning. In this chapter Maddison's character is explained, and basically her whole life story. And what I'm warning you about the most is it explains a panic attack and if you can't handle it please don't read it. I don't want anything bad to happen. If you do remember "Breathe it's just chemicals" Alex Gaskarth remembers that. Or listen to music and just try to get your mind off of it. If that doesn't help focus on your breathing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived I was feeling a little nervous. I guess Zack noticed this because he gave my hand a reassuring squeeze "They'll love you it's ok." he said in a sweet voice. I smiled at him and nodded. We got out of the car and went inside. I stood behind Zack as Matt came up beside us. "They're still at it?" Zack asked laughing pointing to Rian and Alex wrestling on the floor and Jack was jumping up and down on the couch.

"Yeah Alex was pretty pissed about Rian eating his milanos." Flyzik laughed. "And you must be Zack's sister." Matt said in a kind voice looking at me. I nodded "My names Maddison. But I go by Maddie." I said putting my hand out to shake his politely. "Matt" he said shaking my hand.

"YO FUCKERS STOP FUCKING AROUND AND GET OVER HERE!" Zack suddenly said. "Uh, Zack?" I asked. "Yeah?" He replied confused. "It would be 'yo fuckers stop fucking around and get the fucking fuck over here'." I replied they all looked confused. "It's in a video you guys were saying how much you can say fuck in one sitting or something like that."

"I take it your a fan" Alex said with a lopsided smile. "Yeah for a couple of years" I said looking down
"I like you. Your funny" Rian said pointing his finger at me
"Thanks" I mumbled. "Guys this is my sister Maddison. And Maddison you already know the guys."
"Sit down and tell us about yourself" Jack said calmly
"Wow" I said
"What?" Jack asked. "You went like 2 minutes with out telling a dick joke... And you're calm. And from what I've seen in videos it's like an alien is taking over your body right now" I joked.
Everyone just laughed
"Ok smart ass sit down and tell us I want to know about you" Jack wined

I sat down on the couch beside Matt. Zack beside me, Rian on the other couch and Alex on the chair with Jack on top of him (A/N: Jack and Alex are sitting how they did in the Underground Railroads interview or something like that)

"What do you want to know?" I asked quietly but loud enough for them to hear. "Everything, your whole life story." Jack said getting overly excited bouncing up and down. "Jack stop fucking bouncing" Alex complained. "I thought you liked it" Jack winked.
"Oh I do" Alex winked and the two of them start humping each other (A/N: Like Zack And Jack in the Straight To DVD)
"Oh my god you two" Rian said looking at them with the 'ok you two stop' face. "At least both of them have clothes on" Matt said seriously. I just sat there and giggled until they stopped. "Come on tell us about yourself" Jack complained and wined.

"Are you going to stop having sex with your boyfriend now?" I laughed. "Yes. We'll just continue this later" Alex winked. I shook my head. "No sex with other people in the house." Matt said sternly. "Ok come one just tell us." Zack said

"Well my name is Maddison Summer Escape. My name is spelt M-A-D-D-I-S-O-N not M-A-D-I-S-O-N. I like skateboarding, photography and sports. My favorite sport is hockey. I can play all positions. Center, Left/ Right Wing or forwards, Defense and Goalie. Apparently I'm a really good goalie. I prefer Ice Hockey. Um... I had a couple of close friends in middle school. I'm 16. I'm good in school, I get mostly A's. I'm almost a straight A student. My favourite team is Toronto Maple Leafs. When I was in grade 8 my parents died." I paused

"I thought you lived with your parents?" Zack said
"They aren't my birthparents. When my parents died I was put with them. They then made it so they were my legal gradients. But I stayed with the last name Escape. My adoptive parents go by the last name Harris. But it turns out my dad got Zack's mom pregnant when they were younger. So it was my adoptive parents who told me Zack was my brother" I sighed

"Well back to where I was. They died when I was in gr 8 after my graduation. After that my life sort of just fell apart. My friends moved. My best friend since kindergarten moved out of Canada. My other friends changed schools so I was left by my self. But the apartment I used to live in my family payes rent so I still have part of my family, and every so often I'd meet one my friends there and we'd hang out. I love playing guitar and writing music. It was actually your guys' music that got me back to who I was. Because I was bullied sort of. I was the target and my self esteem just got lower and lower. Then I started listing to your music and I started playing guitar more, singing, dancing and stuff like that... Also, I've gotten injured a lot..."

"What injuries did you get?" Matt asked

"When I was around 3 or 4 I broke my left arm. In grade 1 I had to get surgery on my neck twice, so my neck is really sensitive. In either kindergarten or grade 1 I broke my pinky finger. In grade 1 I got a fish hook in my finger. Grade 3 I broke both the bones in my right arm. In grade 3 I also got a concussion. Grade 5 I almost broke my right ankle, it was very, very close. Grade 7 I was playing ice hockey and a girl checked me into the bpards. Her shoulder when into my stomach and lifted me up into the boards and some how my helmet came undone and I fell down to the ice and my helmet came off. My first instinct was to put my right arm down behind me. I snapped it, and I was in a coma for two days. So my head is also very sensitive... Grade 7 also my cousin sat on my arm and broke it, the bone shifted even though I had a cast on. Then I got into a fight with this girl because she kissed my boyfriend and it resulted with her having to get 4 stiches in her head. And I was unconscious for 2 minutes. She kissed him again, I let it slide. She did it again and I punched her across the face and hurt my arm even more... That's all the injuries I've gotten."

"Um... I had a big panic attack or something it lasted for like 2 hours. We weren't sure what it was."
"Do you remember what happened?" Alex asked
(A/N: This is the part where it explains the panic attack.)

"Yeah. My mom and I were watching the news or something I don't remember and I started thinking about like how life exists and stuff like that. My mom was on the phone with my grandfather and he said that he was behind me on it. That freaked me out I knew what he meant but that sent me over the edge. I just got really confused so yeah. I pace a lot and I like playing card games so I started pacing and I was freaking out saying it doesn't make sense I got all the cards in the house and sorted them out a certain way. That calmed me down a bit... But now if I have one I just start breathing heavily usually no one notices. But I calm myself down by distracting myself or focusing on my breathing."

"Um.. Is there anything else?... Oh! I like country music because that's just what my dad was into. You guys are my top favourite band and Hollywood Undead is my second. Then then there's Black Veil Brides who I like .. I don't think there is anything else."

"So you're a bit like Zack then?" Jack asked
"Yeah I guess so a bit. I also have something in com-in with everyone of you."
"How's that?"
"Like Alex, I used to twirl my hair and I like cup of noodles. Like Zack I can be shy and when I sing I do a stomp like he does when he plays, and I like skateboarding. Like Rian I can be very restless, weather it's tapping my leg to a beat or just moving around. Like Jack I'm cracking my knuckles a lot and I have a dirty mind. And like Matt, I don't really know."

They all laughed so did I.
"What plans do you have for the future? Any piercings or tattoos you want to get?" Asked Zack
"I don't really know. I want to be a doctor or a crime scene investigator. As far as piercings I always wanted a lip ring like Matt's. For tattoos I want to get something for my parents and brother. I also wanted to get lyrics from mine and my dads song" I replied.

"Why a lip ring like mine?" Matt asked curiously
"I always liked how it looked"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey beautiful people. So just a little look into Maddison's character. So I hope you liked it bye :)