34: Tonight

A/N: Alright here's your smut chapter you horny lil fucks :) Here's a tip, it's going to be descriptive so don't read it where a family member can look over your shoulder and read it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~A couple of weeks later~

Matt and I were sat on the tour bus. We were on our way back to the house. We had already dropped everyone else off, it was just Matt and I. We were sat on the couch, cuddling. We were just laying in each others embrace.

His arms were around me and my head was on his chest. His grip on me tightened as I moved in closer, inhaling his scent. I smiled and he kissed my head. After a couple of minutes the bus stopped and Matt and I stood up.

We grabbed our things, said goodbye to the driver and headed into the house. I stood in the kitchen getting a glass of water when Matt grabbed me by the waist, turning me around and pulling me close. He placed a soft kiss on my lips.

He pulled away slightly but he was still close enough that his hot breath was hitting my face, I smiled. "Wanna go out to dinner tonight?" He asked as he put a strand of hair behind my ear. "I would love to go on a date with you Mr. Flyzik." I stated.

He smiled and kissed me again, I kissed back. Matt pulled me in closer and I pressed myself closer to him. This kiss was full of passion and I loved it. We pulled away and I hugged him. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and I wrapped my arms around him too.

At around 5:30 I went and got a shower. After my shower I put on skinny jeans, a black shirt and a leather jacket. I straightened my hair and put on eyeliner. I remember Matt saying that I looked good in this outfit.

I decided to wear this because there's no way I'm wearing a dress.

I walked out of my room and downstairs. It was 6:30 we had dinner reservations for 7. Matt was wearing black jeans, a white dress shirt and a tie. "Hey." I said walking over to him. "Hi, ready to go?" He asked. "Yeah." He stood up and we but our shoes and jackets on -well Matt put his jacket on, I already had mine on- and we left.

We had a nice meal and we talked then went back to the house at around 10. When we got back to the house he shut the door and we both sat on the couch. After a couple of minutes I turned to Matt. "Hey Matt." I said and he turned towards me.

"Yeah?" He asked. "Tonight, I want to tonight." I said. He thought for a second trying to figure out what I meant then he understood. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yes, positive." I said. "Alright." He said. "Just, take it slow because..." I said blushing and looking down. "Because it's your first time, don't worry." He said and pulled me up to his bedroom.

Matt went and got a condom as I sat on the bed. He put it on the side table and came over to me. He kissed me gently, I kissed back and we fell back on the bed. As the kiss got heavier my shirt came up and off.

I played with the bottom of Matt's shirt and he pulled it over his head. Matt started grinding on me and I grinded back. I moaned and tangled my fingers in his hair. He moaned and I pulled at his hair lightly.

Matt kissed down my stomach and I moaned. He undid my bra and I pulled it off. I pulled at his belt and undid it. I undid his pants and he slid his pants off. My pants came off next. I always thought that for my first time I would feel self cautious, but with Matt, I wasn't.

I could see the hard on through Matt's boxers so I  slowly slid them down. He was fucking sexy. He stopped and put the condom on then slid my underwear down. After a little bit of making out Matt pulled his head back.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded my head. I took a deep breath and Matt slowly entered me. It hurt a bit and I closed my eyes. Once he was fully in he looked at me. "Are you okay?" He asked and I opened my eyes.

"Yes, I'm perfect." I said and smiled. He smiled back and slowly pulled out and back in. As time went on the pace became faster.

After we were both satisfied he pulled out and rolled off, both of us breathing heavily. I cuddled into Matt with a smile on my face. "That was, that was." I started but couldn't find the right word. "That was what?" He asked. "Amazing." I said and we both smiled.

With one last kiss we closed our eyes and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So I hoped you like it beautiful. I told you it was going to be descriptive, please tell me what you think, if you want another sex scene or not. I said I was gonna update tonight and I did <3 you. Rate and comment.

~Becky