46. There's A New Kid

Christmas had now come and gone. The guys were out on tour right now. I'm back in school and I haven't had any problems in school. Rachel and Brenden had both moved.

Anytime there was any bullying at the school I always made sure it was stopped. Since Rachel and Brenden left everyone started looking up to me because I had stood up to Rachel.

Luckily the guys tour was supposed to end in a week and I'd get to see the guys, and Matt. 

I was walking to my next class when a 10th grader came up. "Hey Marissa." I said as she came up to me. "Hi. Um, there's a new kid in our grade and he's bulling someone." She said. 

"Can you take me to them?" I asked and she nodded and my friends and I followed.

When we got there, there was a group and one of the 10th graders was fighting with the another guy who I hadn't seen before so I assumed he was new.

"That's enough." I said pulling them apart. The guy who had been at this school for a while -Micheal- had a bloody nose. "Someone go get a teacher." I said.

The new kid had a split lip. One of the students came back with the principal and we brought the boys down to the office.

We had a new principal and he was fair. When ever there was anything to do with bulling they always asked me to come down and talk to the kids.

I put the new kid in one room and we put Micheal in another. I went and gave Micheal a cloth and told him to keep it on his nose. His nose wasn't bleeding that bad but it was bleeding.

The principal gave the new kid a cloth for his lip. I went back out to the office and waited for the principal. "I'll get Micheal's statement, could you get Jordan's?" He asked and I nodded then went with the new kid.

"How's your lip?" I asked pulling up a chair beside him. "Fine." He said. "I'm Maddison Escape, what's your name?" I asked. "Why should I tell you?" He asked with a bit of attitude.

"Because, I asked nicely and I only do that once." I said leaning in closer to him. "If I tell you will you give me a kiss?" He asked trying to be seductive. "No." I said. I made the mistake of staying leaned forward.

He kissed me and I pushed him back, stood up and left the room. I shut the door behind me. I waved the principal out of the other room and he came out. "What's up?" He asked when he got up to me.

"The new kid, what did you way his name was, Jordan?" I asked and he nodded. "He thinks he's so funny and he kissed me." I said. "He did what?" He said. "You heard me." I said. "Thanks for telling me. His mom's on the way. Do you want me to take him?" he asked.

"No. I think I'm just going to let him sit in there for a bit till his mom comes." I said. "Okay." Mr. Roth -or Rick as he lets us call him- said. "Has Micheal said anything?" I asked.

"Yeah. He said he was walking down the hall when Jordan pushed his binder out of his hand then pushed him into a locker. From there he got up and started fighting." Rick said. "Okay." I replied.

"Mr. Roth, the boys' parents are here." The sectary said and Rick and I walked over with him. Mr. Roth introduced himself. "I'm Maddison Escape." I said shaking their hands.

We all sat down in a different room then the boys. "Maddison do you volunteer at the school?" Asked Jordan's mom. "No, I'm a student. But I broke up the fight and if there's anything to do with bulling or fighting they asked me to help with it. Because I got into a couple fights last year and I try to stop it." I said.

"Oh, okay." She replied. "Either way, lets get back to why we're all here. Micheal was walking down the hall when Jordan knocked his binder out of his hands and slammed him into a locker. From there they started fighting and someone got Maddison." Mr. Roth explained.

"That was in Micheal's point of view. We haven't gotten Jordan's statement yet because there was a situation." Rick said. "What was the situation?" Asked Jordan's mother. "Maddie, why don't you explain." Rick said.

"Well, I was talking to Jordan. He has a cut lip and I came in and asked how his face was he said it was fine. I told him my name and asked his and he asked why he should tell me. I leaned in and said cause I asked nice and I only do that once.

At first I thought he just had an attitude but then I realized he was trying to be seductive. He said if I tell you would you give me a kiss. Of course I said no. But I made the mistake of not backing up and he kissed me. I pushed him back and came out here." I explained.

"I'm so sorry he did that." Said his mom. "It's fine. It shouldn't cause any problems." I sighed and rubbed my head. Truth is it might if I don't tell Matt. 

After a bit more of explanation I took Jordan's mom into see Jordan and Rick took Micheal's mom to see him.

We walked in and shut the door. I sat where I was before and his mom pulled a chair up. "Lets try this again. What's your name?" I asked as I sat.

"You brought my mom in. Low blow." he said. "Hey, stop avoiding the question." I said. "My name's Jordan, happy?" He asked clearly annoyed.

"No I'm not. See here at this school we don't bully and we don't get into fights." I said.

The school bell rang indicating it was the end of the day. But we stayed where we were. "You can't say you haven't gotten into any fights." he said.

"I did. Last year, I got suspended 3 times because of it and put in the hospital twice. And that's the reason why it has stopped." I said. "Well your just weak, cause has you see I'm not in the hospital." He said.

"Look-" I started but I was cut off by my phone vibrating. I took it out of my pocket and sat it on the table beside me. 

"Listen up. You would hate being in the hospital it sucks. And you don't know me so you can't say if I'm weak or strong. Also I suggest you change your attitude young man." I said sternly.

"Look, I just want to know what happened and I want the truth. If you lie you will get in even more trouble." I said and he sighed. "Fine. I hit his binder out of his hands then he tripped and fell into a locker. He turned and tried to hit me but I hit him first. Then he hit me then you came and we are where we are now." He said. 

"Thank you." I said. "So, are you single?" He asked getting all seductive again. I just laughed. "A. You ain't being seductive. B. No I'm not single." I said. I picked up my phone and left the room leaving Jordan to talk with his mom.

I went out into the hallway and dialed Matt's number because he had called me. "Hey." he said and my face instantly lit up when I heard his voice. "Hi." I said. "How's things going down there?" He asked.

"Well there's this new guy at the school and he got in trouble so I'm helping sorting it out." I said. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah. But there's something else." I replied getting nervous.

"What's that?" Matt asked. "The new kid, he kissed me. I didn't kiss back of course. But I thought you should know." I mumbled.

"Okay. Listen I can tell your upset but it's going to be fine. I'll be home in a few days." He said and I smiled. "Wait, you're not mad?" I asked. "No. Well I'm a bit mad that he kissed you but that's jealousy." He said. I was so relieved he wasn't mad.

"Look, I got to go. I'll talk to you later." I said as Jordan and his mom came out. "Alright, love you." He said. "Love you too." I said with a smile then hung up. I put my phone in my pocket then stood up.

"What's up?" I asked them. "Jordan would like to say something." His mother said. "Okay." I said and looked at Jordan.

"I'm sorry for kissing you." He said. "And..." His mom said. "and I'm sorry for being a jackass." he said. "It's fine. Just no more fighting." I said and he nodded then he left.

After everything was sorted out I grabbed my school stuff and went home. I have so much school work to do.

I did it all then went to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey, so still not last chapter. Um, I'll give you guys one last sex scene. This is a filler chapter I guess. Feed back is always good. <3 you

~Becky 04/21/14