49. Gettin' Out Of The Dog House

A/N: Warning, heavy, detailed sex scene.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slid down the wall in my bedroom tears running down my face. Matt and I just got into the worst fight ever.

~Flashback~

Matt was in the shower and I was trying to sleep. I had just woken up and I was trying to fall back to sleep.

Matt's phone kept going off. I groaned and reached over to get it. I figured it was one of the guys. I was going to turn the sound off on it. But when I went to unlock it I saw the text message.

To: Matt

From: Monica

Come on Matty Mouse please text me back! I'm really sorry about Faith. Love you always <3

This brought tears to my eyes and sent anger through out me. I was the only one who called him Matty Mouse. I unlocked his phone and saw other text messages that were the similar to that. They were love texts.

Just then Matt came out of the shower. "Hey have you seen the-" He started but I looked up at him with teary eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked instantly concerned.

"Like you don't know." I replied dropping his phone on the bed and going into my old bedroom, slamming the door behind me. Matt instantly came to the door.

"Maddie, please let me in." he said begging. He kept begging and I couldn't stand it anymore so I opened the door to face him.

"I don't want to hear it! Just leave me alone." I cried. He went to put his hand on my cheek but I pushed it off.

He sighed. "Please, let me explain." He said.

"I don't want to hear it. Why don't you just go back to that Monica chick." I cried and slammed the door closed.

~End Flashback~

I could see the pain on Matt's face and that only made me cry more. I curled up into a ball and just cried. The rest of that day was filled with uncontrolable sobs escaping my lips and tears sliding down my face. I was so heart broken.

-Matt's P.O.V-

She slammed the door and I could hear her crying. I walked into my room and punched the wall. Not hard enough to put a hole in it but hard enough to get a bit of anger out.

I was so pissed. Pissed at Monica for sending that but mostly pissed at myself for not telling Maddie about my past.

I was to scared to face my past. My eyes started to tear up as I thought about the fact that I had just lost my girlfriend, my love and maybe my soul mate.

I sat on my bed and thought of ways to get her back. I'm determined to get Maddie back. I just have to think of the right way. I know I can win her back.

~Couple Days Later~

-Maddie's P.O.V-

I was laying on the bed when my door opened. I rolled over and saw Matt. "Matt please, just leave me alone." I said.

"I know you don't want to, but please just come down stairs with me. Please?" He begged. I sighed, giving in.

"Fine." I said standing up and going downstairs with Matt. We got to the steps and he stopped infront of me.

"You have to close your eyes." He said and I closed my eyes. Matt got behind me and covered my eyes and led me down the stairs and into the kitchen.