12: My New Life

We were now at his house. We went inside and gave me a tour of the house. "This is going to be your room. We can paint it and what ever. The stuff from the apartment is in the living room if you didn't see it" We were in the guest bedroom. Well I guess my room now. "Thanks Matty" I smiled

"My pleasure. We should go and get your stuff from the living room." I nodded and followed Matt into the living room. Matt helped me bring my stuff up to my room.  "I'll be down stairs just call me if you need anything"  "Okay Matty, thanks"

"Like I said my pleasure" I laughed and so did he.

I had my parents blankets, my sheet and my brother's pillows. I put my sheet on the bed, my brother's pillows and my parents blankets on top. I took out my art work and pictures and put them on the ground and desk neatly. I put my cd's and movies where they belong. I went down stairs and saw Matt sitting on the couch doing work.

"What'ca doing?" I asked as I sat on the ground in front of him.

"Just finishing up some work"

"Boring" I stretched out the word making it sound, well boring. He just laughed and I smiled. "You know you can sit on the couch right?" He smirked. "I know I like the ground though"

"Do you?" He laughed. "Yup" We both laughed for a bit.

"So, what are we having for dinner?" I asked "Hm. I don't know"

"Can I make something?"

"Sure. Will I like it?" He said teasing me. I playfully hit him. "Well.. Do you like grilled cheese?" "Who doesn't?" He asked like it was obvious. "Tones of people... Do you like bacon?"

"Again, who doesn't?"

"Vegetarians" I got up and went into the kitchen. "Smart ass!" He yelled. "I know" I smirked. I'm going to put the bacon in the grilled cheese.

I took out six pieces of bacon. I cut them in half and put them in the microwave. I turned on the stove. I buttered the outsides of the bread. When the bacon was done I put that and the cheese on the bread and cooked it.

I went out and Matt was laying down on the couch sleeping. What do you think I'm going to do. I jumped on him. I couldn't help it. "Ah what the fuck was that for" He asked sleepyly. "You were asleep and dinner's ready what did you expect me to do Mr. Mouse" "Wake me up normally... And Mr. Mouse? Where'd you get that from?" He laughed. "Fans call you Matty Mouse instead of Matt Flyzik so instead of Mr. Flyzik it would be Mr. Mouse" I smirked. I laid down on him. He was comfy.

"You know if we're going to eat you have to get off of me"

"I'm not moving. You'll have to carry me" He laughed and picked me up bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Shit I didn't expect you to actually pick me up"

"Oh well never ask me to pick you up if you don't want to be" We both smirked. He put me down in a chair.  "You mean be careful what you wish for"

"Again. Smart ass"

"That's me" I smirked.

"This is really good. I like how you put the bacon inside it" I smiled. "Thanks. My mom taught me how to make it" I smiled again. Jesus I'm so smiley now that I met the band and Matt. I smiled and looked down.

"You're smiling again" He teased. "I know. And if you're going to aggravate me when I'm blushing to make me blush more. Just remember one thing..."

"And what might that be?"

"Karma's a bitch Matt" He laughed. Which made me laugh.

"Can we watch a movie later please?" I asked. "Yeah, sure what movie?"

"Um... My favourite actor is Ian Somerhalder, so how about Wake?"

"Sure"

"Okay. I'll tell you what. I'll do the dishes you get the movie set up and make popcorn"

"Deal" Matt went out and got everything ready while I cleaned up.

When I was done cleaning up I went into the living room. Matt had the couch bed pulled out so we could lay on it. "I'm going to go get a shower. I'll be back after" I said. "Okay" I got in the shower washed my hair and body. When I got out I put my pajamas on and went down stairs. Matt was laying on the couch on his phone with his back towards me. Can you guess what I did? I jumped on him.

"But I wasn't sleeping"

"I know"

"Then why did you do it?"

"Cause I can" He threw me over him and we wrestled around on the bed for a little while. It ended with me pinning him down on the bed.

"Can we watch the movie now please?"

"Yeah"

He moved to the back and I was in the front. I pushed play on the DVD player. When I went back up onto the bed and cuddled up beside him. "Thank you Matt" I went to kiss his cheek but he turned his head at the last second and I kissed his lips. It felt nice though. Like fireworks went off.

"S-sorry" He just laughed. "It's fine it was my fault" He was laughing at me and I didn't understand why, until I touched my face. I was blushing. I rolled over with my back towards him. He pressed his body right up against mine and whispered in my ear.

"You're very cute when you blush" That sent shivers down my spine. "Fuck off" I mumbled. "Can we just watch the movie now?"

"Yeah." He kept his body pressed up against mine and just put his arm around me. By the time the movie was over I fell asleep in his arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi beauties. Sorry it's taken so long I've been on a website called Quotev and It's hard to be on both. What do you think of Matt and Maddie? I like hearing from you guys. Bye love you <3

~Becky