13: My First Day In Baltimore

I woke up the next morning in Matt's arms. I felt safe and warm. I turned over and looked at him. Just admiring his face.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked in his drop dead sexy morning voice.

"No reason... And since when are you awake?"

"I've been awake longer then you have" When he opened his eyes I looked into his gorgeous green eyes. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"You're comfy" He chuckled.

"It's probably because my strong arms" He smirked.

"No, I don't think that's it" Matt frowned a playful frown. I took my fingers and made him smile. He just laughed. I kissed his cheek.

I got up and he pulled me back down and evilly smirked. He pinned me under him and started tickling me. I started squirming but damn he was strong. He pinned me down again. He stopped tickling me and I finally caught my breath. Then something happened... I got out from under him. I pinned him down and didn't move.

"Payback's a bitch Flyzik"

"Should I be scared"

"Yes" He looked kind of scared. I put my knee on his crotch.

"Maddison don't" I applied a little bit of pressure but not enough to hurt him.

"And if I do?" I smirked evilly.

"You will regret it*

"Oh yeah. What are you going to do?" He moved my leg, flipped us over and started tickling me. I got out of his grip and ran. He chased me around the house. He finally caught up to me and slammed me down on the bed. We wrestled for a bit again until I pushed him off the bed and took over the bed.

"Owe fuck!" He laid there.

"Sorry Matty.... Not" I smirked. Then I got an idea. It's just like when he was on the couch. So what did I do? I rolled off the bed on top of him.

"Seriously?"

"Yup"

"Would you get off of me?" He asked but not in a mean way.

"Ummm. Nope."

"Well. I think you are."

"That's what you think." Then he picked me up and brought me down stairs and threw me on the couch bed. We laid beside each other. For what seamend like days but it was about 10 minutes. There was a silence. It was comfortable and relaxing.

"Hey Matt?"

"Yeah?"

"When do I start school?"

"Um... Monday"

"Okay" I got up and went upstairs to brush my hair.

When I came back down the living room was cleaned up and Matt was on his laptop. I went into the kitchen to get food. I got a bowl of cereal and sat at the table and ate it.

"Matt?"

"Yo"

"What day is it?"

"Um... It's Saturday"

"Okay" He came over and sat down beside me.

"Want to go to the mall today?"

"Yeah, sure" I got up and put my bowl in the sink.

I went up stairs and got a shower and got changed. I put on some black skinny jeans that Skyler and I got. If you don't remember or I didn't say Skyler has been my best friend since kindergarden and she moved away after grade 8 grad. I put on a red Aeropostal shirt with my blue sweater on over top. I put on my bracelets . I slid on black ankle socks and went down stairs.

Matt was wearing a black Hurley long sleve top, grey hoodie, black socks and black jeans with a black belt. Typical Matt.

"Hey you ready to go?" Matt asked.

"When you are... Can I hook my phone up to the car so we can listen to the music through the radio please?"

"Yeah" I pulled on my skate shoes and we left.

-------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey my beautiful peasants... It might be short I don't know cause I'm not good with knowing or not. I hope you guys like it. By the way on the side that's the sexiest picture of Matt Flyzik ever! <3 ya

~Becky