22: The Vampire Diaries

Matt's phone went off and we pulled away. He answered it and left. He came back in.

"Hey, I got to go to anther meeting. I probably won't be back until to late to night like 12." He sighed.

"Ok, I'll call Skyler. We have no school tomorrow right?"

"Yeah, it's a P.A. day there for you have a day off"

"Okay"

Matt left and I called Skyler. I brushed my hair and put eye liner on. Went down stairs.

"Matt, Skyler and I are going out" I said sliding my shoes on.

"Ok" He said from the couch. I walked over to him and kissed him. As we kissed I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his on my waist.

There was a knock at the door and I pulled away.

"Who ever that is, is a cock blocker" Matt said.

"They can't be cause you weren't gonna be able to put that cock of yours anywhere" he laughed and I answered the door it was Skyler.

"Hey ready to go?" Skyler asked.

"Yeah. Bye Matt"

"Bye" He said back and we keft.

We went to Starbucks and sat down and drank what ever we got.

"Spill" Skyler said.

"What?"

"You've been quiet this whole time, what are you hiding?" Damn she was good. I sighed.

"You have to promise me no one will find out except people in your family"

"I promise" She stated.

"And you can't judge me"

"I won't"

"Matt and I are... Dating" I said quietly.

"But keep it quiet" I said sternly. She put her hands up in defense

"I won't peep. But good for you. When did this happen?"

"The morning after you left..." She smiled.

"I'm happy for you. Have you kissed him yet"

"Yes"

After our little talk we went back to mine and Matt's house. We walked in and sat on the couch.

"So, where is Matt?"

"He's in a meeting" I shrugged.

We put on a movie then she left. I got a shower then put on purple sweat pants and a blue shirt. I went down stairs and started playing music. I was dancing and having fun. It was about 11 when I started to get tired, so I turned off my music and feel asleep on the couch.

~~~~Matt's P.O.V~~~~~

It was 12:30. I pulled into the driveway and went into the house. I turned on a lamp in the living room and saw that Maddie was asleep on the couch. I smiled at her and put down my stuff. I walked over to her and picked her up in my arms. She cuddled into my chest.

I carried her into my bedroom then got changed and laid down beside her. I kissed her forehead and held her into my arms. Soon I fell asleep.

~~~~~~Maddie's P.O.V~~~~~

The next morning I woke up in Matt's room in Matt's arms. He must have carried me in here last night. I turned to face him and kissed his cheek then got up and got a shower and got changed. I went down stairs and sat on the couch and I turned on the T.V. The Vampire Diaries was on, yes! I turned it on and watched.

Soon Matt came down.

"What are you watching?" He asked.

"The Vampire Diaries. There's a marathon on" He came and sat beside me.

"Want to paint your room today?" Matt asked.

"Yeah that's be awesome" I smiled.

We turned our attention back towards the T.V just as I got to see my favourite scene.

It was the scene where Stefan was trapped with the tomb vampires and Elena was begging to go with Damon and Alaric to get Stefan out.

"This is Stefan we're talking about" Elena said. Damon snapped his fingers showing how fast it could take "That's how long it take for you to get your head ripped off. I need to get in and get out. I can't be concerned with your safety" Said Damon.

"I love this show" I stated. "Wait, why could she get her head ripped off?" Matt asked. "If you want to watch which I doubt you will because it would be boring to you, we can watch it on Netflix from season one" I stated. Honestly I wouldn't mind watching it again.

"Ok" Matt said. I was actually surprised. But I turned on Netflix and we cuddled and watched it.

At about 2 o'clock Matt's stomach growled. "Want to get food?" I asked Matt as I paused the movie. "Yeah" he said. "How about we go get the paint and eat out then come back and paint your room. And we can finish this later?" I asked. "Yeah, sure" Matt replied.

I went upstairs and got ready then we left.

At about 7 o'clock we had my room painted purple. "I'm going to get a shower" I stated then got a shower. When I got out Matt went in and I changed. I went down stairs and made him and I food. After when he came back down stairs we watched Vampire Diaries again and ate.

------------------------

A/N: So I hope you like it. I finally got this story fixed and up :) It also has this new update. Comment and tell me what you think <3 you

~Becky