18.Scandle

Nitara's POV :

Have you ever seen a person so much in love that even their brain have ditched them?
If not, watch me 😭 Because I am having so much stupid thoughts and emotions. I can't even believe myself anymore 💔

You won't believe but I am right now at my own bachleorette party and I am missing samir. Like seriously?
I am suppose to have fun and enjoy the 3 male strippers, Ahana called.
But No. 🤦🏾 my heart have already decided something..
It's on 'let's visualise samir in trunks and miss him ' mode.

Goddd. I so hate this. I am being so irrational. I know samir is hot.
But look at these 3 male stripper..
They are hotter.

And check the venue of party

And check the venue of party. It's like meant to relax and enjoy.

But these days I am being emotional fool

But these days I am being emotional fool. Not just about him though..about everyone. Like yesterday I enjoyed my night out with Ahana and Sanaya much more than I am enjoying this party. You know, whole night we were just eating pizza, talking about boys and laughing , giggling about nothing in comfortable beds...It was so beyond words ❤ something magical and memorable..

Me and sanaya have always watched sunrises together after night outs. But last night Ahaana was also there and somehow, yet it didn't feel weird..She just mixed in us so easily. May be because, beyond that 'I am rich, spoiled, hot Ms. Perfectionist' exterior, there was always just another crazy and love sick girl like us...

Anyway enough of this rant. I should take a break and go to terrace. I think if I go away from crowd and constant high music for a bit, I might be able to cool down, pull my shit together and actually enjoy the party...
After all I don't want to live my whole life with a regret that
'3 hot male strippers were dancing. I had full chance and I was thinking about my fiance'
No. Don't wann do that 😎
So let's go..

At terrace :
Third person POV

Sometimes we plan something and hope that works. But then destiny just smiles and screw us..
Like now. Nitara decided to take a break 🤷🏾 and her phone is already flashing a name
'Samir' calling..

😂 don't laugh. Just enjoy their convo...

Nitara :" Already missing me baby? 😂"

Samir : "Yupp so much that the girl who is giving me lap dance, I keep calling her by your name.. And you both even don't look like. This babe is much hotter than you 💥💥 "

Nitara :" Nice try samir singh oberoi 🤦🏾 but you are a bad liar. You are already bored and out of party. Coz music I am hearing, sounds so distant.
That means you are away from club..
Just admit it that you are missing me..."

Samir : "I'll. But after you.. Because I don't hear music either.
So you are missing me too"

Nitara :" Lol. why would I? I might be on terrace, catching fresh air, but I can still see 3 hottest male strippers in LA dancing ❤
There is no chance that you can beat them in hottness...Didn't you the picture, I send you on whatsapp??"

Samir : "Yes. I saw and I know they are hotter. But I also know for a fact that you are in so much love with me. So obviously you are immune to their charms.. Though not your fault.
Love makes you do stupid things baby..😂😝"

Nitara : "Again 😂😂 my dear husband, love is meant for heart, not hormones. "

Samir : "oh really? Then why are your hormones screaming for me?
And before you say No, Babe I can prove."

Nitara : 🤦🏾 "prove "

Samir : "Just do as I say. Close your eyes and imagine....

Baby you are still standing on the same terrace, you are now. Cool breez is sending chills down your spine and you hear the soft music in distance..
sky is clear, full of stars. You are feeling exceptionally calm and peaceful..
But in a minute your heartbeats go heywire. Because you hear small footsteps behind you..
Somehow your heart already know that it's me. So you stand still..
You pretend to drink till I reach you.
You feel a familiar hand grabbing you by your waist.
fingers are already dancing on your stomach. Those fingers send chill all over your body.
You arch your back in response..
Then Suddenly you feel fingers moving your hair aside and Now there is pair of lips on your shoulder.. Slightly kissing and teasing you. In one minute it's everywhere..
Sometimes it's biting your ear, sometime it's on your shoulder and nake , torturing you..

You can't take it anymore. Moan escapes your lip but it hardly reaches your ear. Because before that you are turned softly and pinned to the wall..
Now you are already breathless. I am biting your lower lip. Teasing you.
Taking you in soft yet passionate kiss..

You are kissing me with equal lust. You are grabbing me by my hair. Trying to press your body again mine.
But I seperate you. You look disappointed for a second but I pinn you to wall immediately and go down.
I seat on my knees kissing you everywhere..

My one hand is already under your crop top. Touching and caressing spots that are taking you straight to land of pleasure..

But you can't take this torture anymore. Your knees are already giving up..So you pull me by my hair. Now you want me to kiss you..
I can see it in your eyes but I want to hear it from you..

So I slowly whisper in your ear.
Say it nitara..Say it"

Nitara : "kiss me samir. Kiss me hard "

Samir : " I can't. At least Not in real. But In your imagination, surely I can. 😂😂😂."

Nitara : *comes to senses. Open her eyes. Realises what happened*
Screams..
"Damn you samir singh oberoi. I hate you.."

Samir : No you don't. You love me 😂
Because Nitara Singh oberoi, 3 hot male strippers are still dancing in front of you,
But yet you are breathless because of your fiance, who is miles away from you."

Nitara : "No I am not. But bye I have to go"

With that Nitara cut the phone immediately. Before samir can tease her more..
She just calmed her raging harmones, straighten her dress and went down to enjoy party...

That night, later, she enjoyed party like hell.
We don't know if it was in happiness of being in love or it was for proving point to samir..
But after call, she did drink and dance with strippers like it was her last night on earth..

In Morning :
Newspaper headlines with inappropriate pics :

"Oberois' Daughter in law spotted with male strippers "

"Nitara Oberoi Cheating on her husband "

"Nitara Oberoi, all over male strippers"

Will Samir take a stand for Nitara?
or break the alliance?
To know stay tuned..

***
Comment, criticise, comment.