15. Kids and kisses

Samir's POV :

Remember what I said about Nitara, few chapters back? That I want to fall for her every day more and more. Well this girl is actually making it true.

Because ,before visiting orphanage, I had many doubts. Yes. I had definitely imagined Nitara having fun as she loves kids but what I didn't expect is, kids loving her back. Or better kids learning something from her.

I still don't know how exactly did she make it happen. All I know is, currently she is seating between all kids, watching their favourite movie. Laughing, clapping. Enjoying.
many of kids have already sprawled on her laps like bunch of lazy kittens and she is not at all irritared. She seems so cool like she is having fun in here.

In fact not seems like 😂 she is actually having fun. This whole day, she have enjoyed so much. May it be first playing hide and seek or other outdoor games with kids or having bubble bath in huge tub.

I still remember her laughter echoing through whole orphanage when they were having water baloon fight 😂

You won't believe but this girl actually had planned stratagies and hide out locations for water war. (Okay
Don't glare me.. I know. Even I did the same. But hey she was the one who started and shouted 'war is on'. So not my fault that I attacked back. )

Anyway where was I? Kids loving her right? so if that was a surprise me, then bigger shock was awaiting me. Because appeartanly ,
there was this one small girl here named 'Avika'.
who, basically was very scared of ghosts till this afternoon. But then 'Nitara' happened. Nitara showed her all episodes of 'Scooby dooby Do '
and made her understood that real enemies are human. Not ghosts..
On top of that , she managed to convey bad touch- good touch knowledge with those 6-7 old girls at a same time.

That really touched me. I know we always shout and post on facebook about rapes on young girls these days.
But no one takes initiative. I know we can't change those monsters into humans in just a one day. But at least we can train our girls to fight, protest or help them to communicate the crime.
For me, making them understand differences between touches is huge first step for it. And I am so so proud of Nitara for it. The way she handled situation whole day or the way she bribed kids saying
"I will draw five stars on your hand if you behave like a good boy/ girl and do all your homework. whoever get all five stars ,will get to sleep on my lap."

Man that literally got all kids to be silent in few minutes and also got me to love her more, if that's even possible ❤❤

You know somehow I always imagined Nitara as a careless mom.
I always thought she will be a mother, whose kids wake her up and say
"Mommy wake up. It's school time" 😂

But now ?? when I have actually got to know her, I just realise how wrong was I.
Though I still think she will say
"5 more minutes kiddo " and cuddle with our son or daughter for few extra minutes.
But once she wakes up, I am sure that she will be a cool mom who tickles them while giving them bubble bath
Or be a rocking mom,
Who will blast Rap music while driving them to the school like a pro.
In fact I can also bet that, she will bribe them with pizza on weekend so she can make them eat vegetables all week..

Damn. I can already see my future, where I come home tired and all my 3 chidren i.e. son, daughter and Nitara are sprawling on a floor while drawing or making something together 😂❤
What else a guy wants??

I know most of us think of parents as a perfect people. We usually put them on a such a high pedestal that we forget to consider them as a normal human being. Which I personally think is wrong. We are humans and should be allowed to make mistakes, even as a parents.

That's the reason, I think,
what if me and Nitara won't be strict parents who lives Ideal life.
Because we will be more cool parents who will prefer to guide our kids but will also allow them to make mistakes.
In fact We don't want to be ideal parents. Or give our kids a rule book to lead perfect life. We want them to make mistakes while growing up and learn from it, like we did. ❤
How many parents raise kids like that??

But now , enough about lectures and views on parenting. 🙈🙈
my writer just got side track and is sorry about it.
So let's come back to me and my task.
Which I royally screwed.
Because I could not even make children smile.
Rather I made them cry 😭😭

Though not my fault that society NEVER raises us i.e. men or boys as perfect parents.
It's only ,always expected from a girl to be ideal wife or a mother.
So no one teaches or guides us. No one cares.
People think, Men are only supposed to earn or be a strong support system that family needs. They think men are not supposed to be those soft hearted dads who changes diapers or tell story of princesses or do homework with kids or make dishesh.
Right??
No. Wrong. Dads should be equally responsible in this..And Nitara is teaching me this.

Yes. You heard it correct. Nitara is teaching me parenting.
In fact she actually made me read that frog and princess story for kids 😂 plus on top of that she also posted that video on my facebook. 🤦🏾
Which actually I am thankful for.
Because Video is getting virals as ' Husband Goals'. And girls are sending me messages of 'marry me' 😎

So I am happy at the end of day ❤

Nitara's POV :

You would think I didn't notice 'Samir's ' heated gaze on me when he was reading the part of story , where princess kisses the Frog.
But I did. And from then I am not able to feel anything except millions of butterflies in my stomach.

First, I have already started to like this guy.
And with the things he is doing, I am falling for him more. Because, I can see and notice,
he is changing his ways for me everyday.
You know, it's like if he was Ideal bachloer before, then now he is also trying to become ideal husband or parent in future.
He is actually working hard on this relation and my idea of feminism.

To be honest, when I met him, he was not perfect. He was not even a feminist. But now we both are molding ways to each others hearts.

Long story short I am loving the way we both are making compromises to make this work.

We are not perfect but we are ready to learn ❤ isn't that what matters?

Though currently one more thing concerns. i.e. Samir's heated gaze.
I know he is going to take a revenge and kiss me today. But this is a revenge I want him to take. 🙈

So when he holds my hand and take me to terrace secretly I don't mind..

Third Person POV :

When samir singh oberoi took Nitara kashyap to terrace and cornered her between walls and him,
She imagined anything but his lips on her forehead.

Probably that's why she was no more a human being and was a melted puddle instead.
She just didn't have words to express so she let her actions show instead.

She stood on her tiptoes. Grab him by his hair and smoothly yet passionately kissed him like it was her last day on earth.
She could not help those butterflies and overwhelming feeling anymore.

So she kissed and kissed samir singh oberoi till it was hard to breath. ❤

And just when samir was going to recover from shock and grab her by waist one more time,
She ran..Ran like a 16 year old teenage girl who just had her first kiss...

Does that mean,
Was Nitara Kashyap finally blushing???
Or samir singh oberoi was dreaming.??

To know more,stay tuned ❤❤

****
Comment, criticise, comment