6. Dramaqueen

Kindly suggest names for main leads please 😁
****

Male lead's pov

It's been a week since I actually considered decision to marry and 6 days 23 hrs since I started to regret it.
Why?   Because I have over enthusiastic sister and dad who are really going overboard with bride selection. They are really making it awkaward, embarassing and what not for me..

That day my sister actually asked girl name of all her crushes and counted it 🙇.like I don't even have words for it man. I mean okay you ask about girl's ex's. Fine. Not good but fine..
But this girl literally asked and counted crushes.
Now  what's worst in this is,  she does not know that if she counts mine, all papers on earth will not be enough to conclude it 😂 seriously.

So when I heard that ,they have fianalised and short listed a girl for me, I was shocked, surprised and excited to know about this saint. ( coz she must be saint if she made it in shortlist.)
Plus on top of that convo with my sister went something like this

She : " *screams*
broooo she is tooo awesome, kind, beautiful and damn so humble. *screams again*
eeks I am way much exciteddddddd. *screamed that killed me*
broo and and you won't believe she came to meet in Indiana attire..like not saree and all but jeans and some long kurta with jhumkas plus that chain

Me :  " *tries to interrupt* behen why the fuck would I want to know about her attire? In detail? "

sister : " shut up yar and listen.don't you dare interrupt a excited girl agaim. So where was I.
*describes in detail* 
Blah blah blah (that's what I heard)
*describes more about godess that came on earth*
(That's what I felt. And heard)

So in short I almost ran, fell, stand up and ran again to get my laptop when I heard that my sis has finally send me her biodata
And after opening it what I felt is,
What you can call 'shock that send you in coma'

Exact that kind of feeling. Coz this girl and saint 🤦🏾 lol.
If she ever goes to heaven, god will shift themselves to hell.

No nah. Don't get confused. I'll explain na.. Let's go in flashback...

*takes a dramatic pose and pause*

*flashback starts*

It was random sunday evening when I was walking down on streets of london when I started hearing screams like
"Oh my god I am dying. Oh god. someone save me please"

And ofcourse I panicked. But when looked upon what I saw was
' two girls were photoshooting on MY
Sportscar like boss'. They fucking even had audicity to seat on my roof for a photoshoot in middle of busy street...

Like the actual hell. Even I don't have that kind of courage to seat on rooftop of my car which I PAID for. (men love car than any woman though that's another thing)

Now, now this girl was not only doing this in front of my eyes, but also shouting all information about my car like manual. Though I would like to agree that was impressive. Like girl knowing all about sports car including horsepower ❤ Still in that moment it felt , she was psycho.

So I sent my bodyguard david to get her away and expected him to get work done. But no. Another surprise awaits me.
I don't know what she exactly said to him , but David, my rude, strict bodygurd THE david clicked a selfie with her. Also he end up smiling and begging (looked like) to get her away from car.
By now if you are surprised enough,wait for it.
When he came back, he was blushing. Fucking blushig and whistling..
What the hell she did to my david 💔💔💔

*flashback ends*

so after all this now I think this girl is either a huge dramaqueen like my dad or just gold digger.

Because in my version
  1. She was nowhere near saint.
  2. Indian attire? My foot. She was in shorts and tee
  3. she was not beautiful. Okay cute, super cute but not hot..her friend waw sexy & hot 😍😍 though..
(Hey we guys do consider this as important point. Okay?)
4. Kind, humble, shy, non talkative???
Lol. She was screaming the road down for god's sake

5. Saint?? Do I need to repeat David 💔 my rude, cold david  was blushing💔 I am still curious to know what did she say or flirt man

Coming to point..
Dramaqueen or gold digger???

Let's find out and call mr. Anderson ,the  famous detective. Okay?

to find out more, keep reading my mrs. Detective written by my cute,awesome, crazy writer tanaya❤😂

****

Thanks for all love. Keep commenting ppl.