13. Task one

*Nitara's POV*

Finally it's a big day or morning. And I am kind of restless, nervous, excited to do this.
No. I have not completely forgiven samir singh oberoi. He is still on my hit list.
But somehow bigger part of me understands that I need to use my brain, instead of my heart right now.
Which technically means, stay calm, rock the task and shove that victory up his ass for rest of his life 😎

Hey don't look at me like that..just because I said I am using my brain, does not mean I am letting him off the hook for messing up with my SLEEP and self pride. It just means that I am using calmer way to take revenge.
Like winning tasks and guilt tripping him all life for doubting me. Oh and also if I forget to mention, bringing this everytime I am loosing argument in our married life.. Just wife things, you know.

So anyway. Where was I? Haan yes. On the tasks. I am wayyy too excited to do them.
I have already stalked his sister and his dad so hard that I might just declare or submit my notes as research papers on oberois and collect my Phd degree.
just few perks of having a equally 'egar to stalk' bestfriend 😎

Now conclusion of this long story short is , I already know his dad loves books and technology. And his sister is great Fashionista. In fact as per our stalking she even owns her own brand called 'Cuar'. Which is of course well known name for expensive and 'I can't afford original' cloths in typical middle class families.
I know this only coz I remember sharing memes on it 🙈 ( shh don't blame me. If they charge in lakhs for clothing, this is what happens)
But she doesn't need to know this.. Instead what she needs to know is , according to our speech, which me and sanaya prepared whole night, she is a woman I admire, and am smitten by .

So basically everything is ready. All speeches are byhearted. So many smooth Lies are ready to roll over my tongue for today...now all I have to do is just wait and watch how it goes today..

Because not everything we plan, works.
Specifically not in a story where writer is crazy...

Third person POV :

So what if Nitara kashyap had it all figured in her head. Not everything, we think, comes real.
Plus sometimes we are too quick and ready to judge someone that we jump to conclusions , without cross checking facts . We don't even realise situations and people might be different than they appear.
So different that we don't have to try so hard to impress them and just be our usual selves.

But Nitara kashyap didn't know this. Did she?

Well then let's just hope that she learns her lesson of 'not to judge' easier way.

Nitara's POV :

I was too engrossed in observing oberoi mansion and taking in , it's huge bauty that I didn't even realised, how I walked into Ahaana singh oberoi or when she started ranting speedly.

" heyyyy nitara. Finally you are here. Oh gosh. I might die or faint with happiness 😍 my brother's would be wife is here. It's like dream coming true. I always wanted another female to gossip about oberoi male's over protectiveness and dress, food, stupid relatives, arrogant guest etc..
Basically I always wanted gossip and shopping partner 😍
arghhh girl I can't tell you How hard it is to live in a home full of men and no women to discuss 😭 but now ❤ no worries. Babe you will be here na... And that reminds me I forgot to apologise for our first meet. Like apologise for how I forced 'perfect ideal bride' critaria on you. Bro told me how you hate people who demand perfections or judge all the time..
But hey don't held grudges against me
Okay? Coz you know I was just being this kind, awesome, great sister who was looking out for her brother okay? but I kind of went overboard, just like now 🙈 talking and saying so muchhh.. I am so sorryyyy "