17. Rings with promise

A/n : why so less views on last chap? Is anything going wrong? Do you guys want more drama? 🙄

Samir POV :

This is one of the most important day of my life and I can't help but get nervous. Tonight Nitara is making her first Public appearance. So it is a day when she will be clicked, interviewed and most importantly make known to business circle or world as a
'Nitara Singh Oberoi ' wife of the Samir singh Oberoi...

Her normal life will change in few seconds or minutes. Which is honestly not always cool. Because for next few days media will be prying on her each step. Making her social Media sensation. They are going to dig into her past, no matter how much oberoi group pays them. That means every morning my nitara is going to wake up to trolls. She will open her insta just to see her old ugly pictures posted. If that's less, her exes are going to give a bite to media to enjoy popularity. On top of that memes won't distract, because their target will be her.

But this can have other side too. If Nitara impresses media, they will hype it as 'This generation Fairytale'.
Then People will comment couple goals and make it sound like some cliche middle class - billonaire story.
It all depends on today. So I am scared as hell..

Though Nitara is cool af. She even said that she is preparing for this, all her life. 🤦🏾 Appearantly she have always dreamt marrying any one direction member. And thought about how her life will change after marrying harry styles or Nial.
So basically she have her speech prepared from teenage life 🤷🏾 I don't even know , what to say on this.

At ball :

Remember what I said about Nitara being cool af? Scratch that. She is Savage af today.. The way she have nailed media today.. It was so awesome and funny 😂 In fact I still can't stop laughing.

One of the reporter asked her "do you not feel like a gold digger ?" and this girl replied
"No. But I definitely feel like a food digger. Sometimes I really think I am marrying samir so that I can't eat food in all those expensive restaurant. Besides if guy is loving you and offering a home with spa, pool , servents. I'll be fool to refuse. In fact you tell me sir, will you reject oberoi Mansion and this hot meat ( she literally winked at me while saying this) just because world thinks you are certified gold digger bitch ? "

If this was less savage, when asked upon 'love in marriage' she pretended to kiss me in front of media and then backed away saying
"I would love to put on a show but my lipstic is too expensive to ruin for the people I don't know. I love samir and he knows it. That's enough for me. our bedroom & life is none of your business. "

Media was silent after this. Though someone tried asking Nitara about her ex but she brutally shut him up saying "exs are exs for a reason. like you know your ex kylie "
Reporter was shocked 😂 but I didn't even ask her that how she knows about his ex?
I trust her and sanaya's stalking skills.
Becuase during whole interview Nitara used reporters personal life to answer them..

That shut them up. They lost in their own game of digging others past.
Nitara was already a twitter trend called #savageoberoi by now.

Inside the party :

By this point everyone is praising Nitara and trying to strike a conversation with her. But something sounds off. Nitara just don't look herself. Yes. That fake smile is still plastered on her face. Yet still it feels like, happiness isn't reaching her eyes.
And well that sucks..

I can't see her like this. I need to know what happened? Becuase minutes ago, she was perfectly fine. But now, she does not look like some savage bitch who shut the whole media with her answers..she just look like lost puppy. In fact she have not loosened her hold on me for even a one minute. Also she constantly tries to drag us to corner. Like an attempt to go unnoticed. Why though?
I have never seen insecure Nitara before. And I will not today. I need to talk to her..I demand answers.