2. Mission search bride

From last 2 ours I was seating with old man deciding bride, tired, bored & sleepy. Poor me.
Being sister of main character isn't an easy task let me tell you..
Because first of all they write your love story in short 😒 then when they start spin off they never complete it..
Huh and I still have to play cupid 😏
I tell you I am such a great ,kind & awesome person yar...

Okay okay..enough of self praise. Let's get back to present baby.
So where was I? Haan I was seating with my old man i.e. my dad selecting bride..
Well secret bride actually... And that too from last fucking 2 hrs. Huh tiring it is..

And you know worst part? We didn't even have much expectations..
Just the following and you are in as perfect wattpad bride

1. You have to look as goddess even in early morning. I mean come on when hero lookes at you after 18+ chapter (which is actually read by everyone) you have to look like sleeping angel sent straight from heaven

2. She should be Virgin. Okay? That's compulsory. Well my bro is playboy but hell I need virgin sister in law..you know Perfect wattpad bride thing so yeh..

3. She should be best cook. Like my bro is billionaire and he have chefs hired directly from five star hotels.. but boom there should be chapter when he will get clean bowled by her cooking... 🙄 Hey don't laugh please. I don't know how leads always manage to do that, you know beating famous chef in competition without training 🤔 but That's must characteristic...

4. She should be saint. Yeh yeh I said saint only. Because that's the only word that covers everything😂 you know kind ,calm etc etc. Like my bro can hurt her, break her, bring his ex affair in between that too most probably after confession chapter but hey she should have best forgiving ability okay?

4. She should be naive. Like 100 men are staring at her at ball but bamn she  must be clueless..so my bro can think
"She is so beautiful but she even don't know it. Every men here wants her and every women envies her but she don't realise. So naive so innocent"
Personally I think that's little impossible. I mean imagine 100 of people stare at you and you just don't know it? Like seriously?🤔
But hey again it's wattpad bride. Everything is fair in love & wattpad

So these are basic conditions..other small qualities ? Umm I will tell you in flow...

So for now if you know someone like this please inform us okay? Asap please...
Though I have a feeling that I am going to meet exact apposite..
Don't know why but just a inner feeling you know...'imperfect bride for perfect billionaire '

A/n**

Healthy criticism is welcomed. Start commenting now I am waiting 😁