12. Conditions

Feminists please read till end..comment, criticise, comment.

David's POV :

It's been 3 hrs now that I am driving sir throughout the city and he still have not stopped thinking. I know situation is just like that. Serious one. I can even hear the sad heartbreaking background music in my ear.. But well I am just helpless and worried...

Tbh it's all because of that Arnav..sir's best friend. Because I remember sir was so happy in the morning. All chirpy and laughing at memes nitara man tagged him in ,like usual... But then he came and all changed. I don't understand what was need for arnav sir that he wanted to discuss  nitara mam with sir 🤦🏾

Okay. I agree he had points and as sir's bestfriend he has right to discuss and care but still..
If he had not questioned nitara mam as 'wife' this would not have happen.
Though as I said I still agree man got a point.

I mean I am not saying nitara mam is a bad girl..heck she is sweet and bubbly girl who even made me blush with her antics. But then again as arnav sir said will that work as a wife?

Because being a wife is not easy task..marriage comes with great responsibilities & duties. Specially if this works, then it will come with a responsibilties towards home, kids, financial planning and over all marriage as a bond to unite families.

In simple words it's cute to have a girlfriend who wakes up late, does not know anything about home care and behave like a kid , but when she becomes wife, is it cute?

Nope. It's not.  Imagine You are running late to office and you have some important messages to tell her and she  is busy sleeping like princess.
Got my point?

So that's why even I am worried that
Will madam be able to take or handle all of this?

And Probably it's the same reason why  even sir is re-considering his decision to marry.

Basically  Long story short I am still bored to drive continously through city specifically with this sad heartbreaking music sir is playing 😒

Nitara's POV :

It's not very usual that samir singh oberoi comes at your doorstep looking like a mess at 3pm in afternoon..
Specially if he knows that it's my afternoon nap time and NO BODY, Fucking no body messes with my sleep (except my parents. I am still scared of them 😂)

Moral,  seems like matter is serious. And  even though I want  to fire him with hundreads of questions. I can't
.Coz Looks like he still needs space. So I'll just make coffee and then hear what he has to say..

Tbh , I can't say I am not scared or nervous.
I am just praying
Please god , don't this be one of those tragic stories when he is detected with cancer, brain tumor etc.
For god's sake let me live my fairytale once man 💔

Okay . don't give me glare..I get it, I am being over dramatic. But I would like to add on serious note that if that happens and my life decides to take 360° turn and become one hell of melodramatic, tragic book, I'll still stick with samir singh oberoi ❤
Does not matter as a wife or not..
Coz somehow in just few days it seems impossible to live without him
( okay that might have something to do with 24*7 chatting, memes, flirting and nothing to do with love)
But still point is I care about him man ❤

so now see, I can go on and on about my life. But coffee is ready and I guess so is  samir too...

Samir's POV :

Finally she came and I was ready to tell her. But suddenly I noticed that  She looked so funny with  messy hair and frown that  I wanted to laugh my ass out, then pinch her cheeks and may be just eat her..