16. Masked

A/N : 1. KEEP YOUR NET ON FOR a pic.
2. before you think story is too sweet, have a bit patience..story will take 360 degree turn soon
5-6 more chapters till twist.

Samir's POV :

It's been 3 days since Nitara kashyap kissed me and ran away.
But I still can't stop thinking about it.
That scene keeps replaying in my head again and again. Just in slow motion.
In fact every time I remember how she grabbed my collar, stood on tiptoes and kissed me like there was no tomorrow , I just fall for her all over again.. ❤

You know, I can do this throughout the book...like ,talk about kissing her and just be in love. But then you will leave this book and kill my dear writer. 😂
Because after all, I am the one in love and not you. You are still single 😝 right?😂😝

Okay okay..don't glare. We will come straight to the point .Today is the day I have to plan a romantic date for her. And that too with conditions.
Remember?

Yes. So now, I have to arrange a non expensive, creative yet Romantic date for her.
Though I still have a question i.e. HOW THE FUCK do you manage to make single date non expensive and romantic at the same time 😒😒😒

But Never mind. Challenge is already taken and Samir Singh Oberoi does not back out 😏so just wait and see.
Till then, I'll figure a way out of this hell hole..

Nitara's POV :

When I had told samir singh oberoi to arrange Romantic date for me,
I was expecting anything but this 😭😭

What is in front of my eyes is way better than some pool side, romantic candle light dinner at some really expensive restaurant.
It's totally worth that one hour blind folded drive which samir made me do..

Because this is what is in front of my eyes..

We are on a top of fort where we can see the whole city at distance

We are on a top of fort where we can see the whole city at distance. Night is full of stars and peace ❤
And if this is any less romantic, samir have arranged comfortable blankets and pizza boxes for us to relax and star gaze whole night.
He has also surrounded us with few lamps. Bright enough to lighten surrounding but not too much to spoile the moment.

So tell me, How am I not suppose to cry right now? 😭😭 how?
this is the dream date I have always imagined.

Honestly I can start crying right now but I hear some soft romantic music playing on a bluetooth speaker and I feel just numb...

Damn. This can't be more perfect.
Pizza, blanket, stars , background music ❤ he had it all..

And all I have is a one realisation.
I AM IN LOVE with Samir Singh oberoi.. To moon and back...

Samir's POV :

Lying like this, under stars, in cold with soft music playing in background should be heaven.
But it's not. It's hell. Becuase Nitara kashyap have already snuggled into my arms and slept hrs before.
And on other hand, here I am. Turned on, in middle of fort with my fiance in my arms...

Can my night get any worst? I just wamt to wake her up and kiss her senselessly. But I can't. Leads are supposed to be romantic and are assumed to have more emotional feelings than desire.
Which is usually okay for me.

In fact, If my fiance was not sleeping in a way that her lips are near my neck and legsnear my crothch,
then even I would have slept peacefully. Or at least I would have performed lead who stares at his girl cutely.
But now I can't..

Though except this, tonight has been one of the best memory of my life.
I saw one more of shade of Nitara and again felt like she is the riddle, I can't solve.

You know when I planned this ,I expected her to behave like a child. I imagined her jumping, dancing and kissing me roughly. In fact I also thought she will change a song track to rock and enjoy till her feet aches.
But nothing happened...

She was so peaceful tonight. Cuddled into my arms like a baby, she was actually watching stars and listening to music. It was like a magic. She was playing with my fingers, humming softly with a smile that said ,she is meant to be here, in my arms..
But at the same time she was lost in deep thoughts. She physically was here but mentally seemed to be deported somewhere else. Like in another universe of fairies and aliens...

It was weired to see her this transformed. From knowing her as a girl who speaks two thousand words in an hour to seeing her as a girl who does not speack at all and enjoy silence is just hard for me to digest.
But I still loved her. Even this way..

Yes. I agree. It felt like loving new Nitara. May it be it was her happy tears or her romantic surprise, but it was like
"Who the hell is this new girl??"

Because you know what she did gift me?
She decorated one of my office room entirely like my dining room at home.
And also arranged a whole wall size projector there. So that I can dine there and video chat with my family at lunch..
She knows how much I miss my family and lunch with old man. she realises that I took old man's retirement in a harder way and after his absence I just hate being busy in work all day or not being able to give them time at all..
And this gift was symbol of all...

Before it was not like, I am a boss and I can't dine with my employees. But I knew, even they need their space. So I just can't interfere in that.
Still despite always knowing this, it was hard to spent 10-12 hrs in a locked cabin. Specially when I realised that now I also have to lunch alone as old man is retired.
So I was upset and kept complaining to Nitara..

I alwaysknew she understood. But I just didn't imagine her to take this big step and solve my problem forever ❤
Now with video cameras and all I can always dine with my family.
And this is a feeling I can't express in words, ever.
Her simple idea have changed my life for so much better ❤❤

Basically long story short, more I know Nitara, More I get surprised.
It's like she has many layer and each time I fall for entirely brand new Nitara 😭
She isn't just bubbly, over excited girl.
But she has her own sensible side , which is reserved for few..
In fact sometimes I feel, even she has her own past and pains, masked behind beautiful smile...

Now question is..
Will I ever be able to remove that mask and know the vulnerable Nitara also?
I hope so...

To know more, stay tuned. 😁

***
before you think it's too sweet, have a bit patience..story will take 360 degree turn soon
5-6 more chapters before that.
Till then enjoy. Take care.
Comment. Criticise. Comment.