10. Meeting her

*samir's POV*

Finally I met her today. And honestly I don't know if it was magical or not but one thing I can say for sure is, that it was 'different', unique, special.
Something I would always remember..

May it be Starting just from spotting her. It was so easy and simple. And not because I am romantic or something, who will fall for her in first meet.
But because it is easier to spot teddy bear in crowd full of barbies.
If you know what I mean 😉
(Yes girls you can go all 'aww' on this and yes boys you can laugh & say it's polite, romantic way to say my mrs. Defective is fat. )

Plus on top of all this , she looked so lost. Like a little kid. Innocent and cute . In fact I was also going to go all  'aww' on her but my bubble burst and she screamed
"Aye Mr. Hot. 😍 you are finally here"

See, now, I agree usually this is cute, specially when girl is screaming your name and clapping her hands like kid,
But but,
Not when you are in five star hotel and all 100 heads have turned, looking at you. Then,
it's embarassing af..

So basically moral of the story, I was deep red in shade and rooted to my spot when my mrs. Defective hugged me for first time.
In her words "that's how you make it memorable dumbo"

Now coming back to main flashback or point, rest of the dinner was as memorable as this.
She kept on ordering food after food which I paid for
& asking me questions on questions..

Which I tried answering. At least whenever I was not busy thinking how many billions I lost on food today.
Ik Ik, that's a bit exaggaration. no body looses a billions over a food and I am billionaire so I should stop complaining , but trust me. I was or I am sure that this girl and her food expenses are going to make me poor...

And if not food expenses, atleast her 'shauks' will. Or as she calls it hobbies.
Because as per her questions or better if you call it demands,
She needs in home,

1. Bathtub (like the one in movies)
2. Spa
3. Gym
4. Library
5.  Heated swimming pools ( notice the plural)
6. whole new closet and wardrobe
7. Etc etc

. I agree I already have most of them in my masion but I don't think anyone uses it..
Seems like atleast someone will enjoy it now.

Because that's all she talked about. In fact at one point of time I was not sure if she is marrying me? , My home? Or my chef? ( can you believe it that she already has her food chart/ demands ready for my chef 🤦🏾)

You know that's the reason, sometimes I look at her and try to remember 'my perfect wattpad bride' list and just realise that how 'royally' screwed am I.
No. I am not being negative 😒 because even after all this I was positive and hoping for some hot steamy, passionate kisses on backsest of my car..
But all I got is cuddled kitten,wait better cuddled panda on my lap. Huh.
Even david was laughing on my expenses. (Yes  same david she flirted with😒 )

Tbh, right now I want to wake her up,scream at her, tell her I can't make it and break up with her while finding another wattpad bride.
But I can't do this. In fact what I am doing right now is patting her head and playing with her hair.

Shhh. Slow down that 'awww' of yours. Or otherwise my baby davil will wake up and start another question answer round of hers.

So you just go now and give us some privacy, okay?

Because, " it's hard not to love her.."

*precap : Her POV*

***

Vote,  comment, share please.