Ushijima Wakatoshi X Reader (New lesson)

Start from the beginning

y/n: Louis said to teach you few things to have fun" you smiled at the guy, he blushed but nodded

Ushijima: I am at your care" he added, you smiled as you sit on his tummy the certain weight made him realized your position. This is a very uncommon position to be in and to be added he never really had experience with girls before. Before he can muster few words he was shut with lips on his lips.

His eyes winded as he felt the soft lingering lips on his, it was sure soft and hot doing this kind of things inside the boy's locker room is something he never really thought about doing. He felt her tongue grace his lower lip not knowing what to do, He push the girl a bit only to see a confused look on her lovely face.

Ushijima: sorry that was my first" he added sounding cute and blushing madly, the girl only looked at him dumbfounded but smiled after few seconds. She leans down to his ear to whisper something to him and he is sure tonight will be very interesting. " open your mouth" as she said with low husky sexy voice, and with that she connect their lips once again.

The kiss turned into hungry make out session and there he learn few more lick lips tricks, he started to feel light headed but before he faint into exhaustion and loss of air she let go of him and his luxurious lips.

y/n: so how's your first make out session Ushijima san" she smiled at him half lidded eyes, looks inviting and seductive to him. He slowly stood up bringing her with him as he sit on the bench.

Ushijima: I wanted to learn more please" as he said sounding lustful, she only smiled hugging him he squeak when he felt soft muscle on his neck. She started nipping and kissing his neck to his ears, the feeling is intoxicating and very seductive the soft sounds of skin and her few bite marks will leave a mental note to him forever. The place seems hotter and he was panting hard, another bite from him and he softly groan.

y/n: well that's good" she smiled sounding not enough to end the nights lesson. She smiled at him pulling down the zipper from her dress, the black dress material falls down to the floor and he saw her full and clear. She was beautiful and erotic something he never really experience yet " enjoy yourself" as she say those words he started nipping her shoulder and down to her breast.

She moans as he nips flesh skin pale of her body, it was very very hot as he does her top. The skin felt really creamy and this might be the first time he ever lick or kiss someone's shoulder and chest. He was hesitant to put her mound to his mouth when the girl hugged her head "it's okay I told you enjoy yourself" as she said those once more, he took one of the mounds to his mouth. She moans and groans with the kiss and sucking process he was making. And it was driving her crazy not enough to drive her to the edge

She grabbed his face only to meet his blushing and red face, she loved what she did and she knows well it's not the end yet. She kissed him again this time more rougher, she plays more than biting his lips and exploring his mouth with her tongue. As she do that, her hand found ways to his tie pulling it away along with his coat. The little make out session becomes more hot and rougher with each kisses. She was down to his white long polo; she slowly unbuttons each one until his top was exposed to her.

She pulled away, liking her work "you look really sexy there" she added as he blushed more

Ushijima: come here" as he grabbed her waist pulling her closer to the now heating body. Stripping down the remaining clothing on you both you two settle in the position you had again. You smiled at him guiding his hand once more into your back you loved how his arms felt more secure and loving when they were resting on your back. You felt his length between your legs and you really am concern how it will fit.

Ushijima: was this your first time" he asked sounding more lustful now, you smiled and smirk at him " nope"

Ushijima: but look scared" as he look at his shaft resting between your legs and your entrance " ughh Of course I am scared I never had anything that big as yours" you blushed pouting in the process, he blinked and looked down. Sure it was big but he never thought that it WAS that big he always thought it was average. You sigh and hugged him resting your face on his shoulder and saying few words.

y/n: just go slowly okay" as he nodded slowly pushing his length inside you, you grip his shoulder he was by far the biggest you ever had you kind of felt being teared apart. " ouch" as he heard you he stop moving he wasn't even in the middle yet, but you can felt yourself losing it already " go" as you ordered him he continue to push himself inside.

He was finally inside you, and you can feel he is actually touching your womb is that even possible to reach that deep. You took a deep breath and told him these few words "move now" as he hear you looking concern. He slowly move his hips on you, you gritted your teeth because you can feel the pain more than the pleasure was it always like this or was he just too much. You panted hard as few more minutes moves the pains turned into pleasure, your face is no longer frowning in pain but in pleasure.

Ushijma: can I move harder and faster now" he ask wanting your permission he felt that if he move you will break in instant, you nodded in agreement as he move to pick up some phase. He was hitting you deeper than you could imagine and you can feel light headed now. Too much to handle this guy but he has felt really good doing this with you. Moaning his name he pick you up as he move faster inside you " ugh Ushijima san as you breathe out his name.

Ushijima: y/n" as he move faster than before you can feel the familiar knot on your stomach and he knows he will be at the edge sooner. " I am almost done" as he pant kissing your lips and you responded feverishly, as he hit you once last time you felt yourself releasing from his movement, he didn't had time to pull out as he grab you hard hitting it deeper.

y/n: ughhhh" as you flop down hugging the guy, he panted heavily as he hugged you back you looked at him, looking down at you with concern. " don't worry I am fine" as you whisper, he only nodded and settled you down the floor. Your legs were wobbly so you need him to support you

Ushijima: thank you for the lesson" you chuckled at him

y/n: you really are something you know Ushijima san" and with that you kissed him one more time and he kissed back.

END

�.