We got into his room this time and I slammed the door shut.

"I hate them! I hate what they say! I hate that it's all so true!"

"Gracie, stop acting like this."

"Like what?!"

"Like a pissed off little girl. Come on, you know that's what they wanted, to make you angry."

"Yeah, well it worked."

He sighed. "I give up. I can teach you everything but this."

"But what?!"

"Being confident in yourself! Be sure of yourself. Not worrying about what your family says or other people."

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. "I just don't know."

"Listen to me Gracie, you need to be happy with you and your accomplishments. What they said isn't true."

"How would you know?!"

"Because I've kind of been teaching you for the past almost three months! I know how smart you are. I know what you're capable of! And I really like you for you and your personality. No matter how crazy you are."

"Why do you have to be so wonderful?" I whispered.

He laughed. "I don't know. I just am."

I smiled. "You always seem to know what to say to me, where it's not kicking me while I'm down, but still a good wake up call."

He walked over and hugged me. "I know I can be mean, but I know when to be nice too, believe it or not."

I smiled and held onto him. He was nice and warm and I liked having his arms around me.

"Feel a little bit better?"

"A little."

"Good."

He let go of me a little bit. "I feel kind of bad for acting like I did before and insulting you so much."

"Why?"

"Looks like you get enough of it at home. I'm a jerk." He said laughing.

"I'm glad you've come to terms with it."

He pecked me on the lips quickly. "Yeah, you're the only one that could actually bring my ego down."

"I feel so special."

"You are special."

"The good kind of special right?"

"Eh...who knows."

I hit his arm. "You said you felt bad for insulting me so much."

"Doesn't mean I won't slip up every now and again." He winked.

"Jerk."

"Yeah I know."

He leaned down and kissed me longer this time. I wrapped my arms around his neck smiling into the kiss.

He had his hands tight on my waist and brought me closer to him.

He backed me up against the wall and took his hands off my waist and put them on the wall by my head. He continued to kiss me.

He kissed down my neck a little. Carson is the strangest most amazing boy I've ever met.

We collapsed on his bed and just looked at each other smiling. "This has been an interesting and long day for me." Carson said. "But at the same time. I liked it. Especially where I learned that you used to run around with no clothes on."