Chapter 12: First Date

Start from the beginning

I walked to the door and looked through the shoes for my nude lace-up heels. I opened the door and waved to A and everyone else who was still at our place. I started walking to Dar's place when a blue Mustang pulled near me. I ignored it and started walking away.

"Wow ain't she a beauty?" a soc said whistling.

I rolled my eyes and continued on to Dar's.

"Come on baby girl come with us. We can show you a good time. You're dressed for it anyway." he said winking.

"Don't call me that" I barked at them.

"Oh wow she even has an accent!" he said.

"So tell me babe...whats your name?" he asked.

"None of your business," I said.

"Fine...where are ya from?" he asked.

"New York," I said getting closer to Dar's.

"Oh wow...are you Winstons girl?" he said grinning.

"No, he's a friend," I said.

"Hmm...are you Blakes girl?" he asked.

"How about you answer me now huh? What's your name?" I barked at him turning my head.

"Wow feisty one ain't she?" he laughed while looking at his friends.

"I asked you a question..." I said.

"Adderson, Randy Adderson" he said grinning.

"Aren't you Bob's friend?" I asked.

"Yes I am sugar," he said smiling.

I saw Darry's house and I decided to say something I'd probably regret.

"Well cocksucker, even if I wanted to I wouldn't go with you. You make me SICK! I hate you and Bob!" I said.

"Baby that wasn't very nice," he said stopping the car and getting out. I quickly kicked off my heels and ran to Dar's house. I busted in panting and Darry came out of his room looking at me confused.

"Baby girl...whats wrong?" he asked.

"Randy...he...tried...t-" I said but he cut me off.

"Did he hurt you?!" he asked and held my hands.

"No Dar-bear he didn't," I said hugging him.

Soon there was loud knocking on the door. I jumped up and squealed. The doorknob rattled until the person figured out it was open. The door opened to reveal Randy and I hugged Darry screaming.

"Shh...its alright baby girl," he said kissing my head.

Darry
I was getting ready and once I finished I walked into the living room and someone opened the door loudly and ran. The person ran into me and hugged me tightly. I was confused until I saw it was O.

"Baby girl...whats wrong?" I asked.

"Randy...he...tried...t-" she started but once she said Randy I started freaking out.

"Did he hurt you?!" I asked holding her hands.

"No...he didn't," she said hugging me.

I held her until there was knocking at the door. I was about to answer it when the door opened to reveal an angry looking Randy.

"Shh...its alright baby girl" I whispered to her kissing her head.

Randy looked pretty pissed so I gently pushed O away.