Epilogue

1 year later

"How are you?" Carmen asked.

"I haven't had one good day since me and Ken's confrontation." Toni nodded, "I try to be good." Toni managed to place a smile on her face..

"No. How are you?" Carmen asked sitting up staring at Toni. "I'm... I don't know." Toni said looking around the room.

"How is Kenny?" Carmen questioned writing down what Toni had said previously. "His himselfwhy should I answer that?" Toni asked confusingly..

"How is he towards you?"

"He's neutral." Toni shrugged.

Carmen nodded, "has he brought up getting a divorce since the last time?" Carmen raised her eyebrows.

Toni shook her head, "no. Just in the hospital after that we never spoke about it again." She sighed running her hand over her face.

"Has anyone came up with the idea to move out yet-"

"He did. He moved out. Three months ago." Toni said in a shaky voice before pulling her bottom lip into her mouth. "I miss my husband." Toni began shaking her head.

"It hurts me so much. And I know, everything that has happened. It's my fault and I do blame myself. Everyday I wake up and cry, I cry myself to sleep. Paris is confused, she wants answers. I want to tell her but I don't want her to look at me differently." Toni said with a sad nod.

"What did y'all tell her?"

"That we need an extremely long time apart." Toni said as a tear slipped down her face.

Carmen handed her a box of tissues as she nodded her head, writing down everything Toni was saying.

"Has Kenny moved on?"

"I don't..." Toni trailed off weakly, "it would kill me if he did." She said as tears began to stream down her face.

"Are You angry?"

"Yes I am. I'm angry at myself." She spoke, "my mother was right." Toni said shaking her head.