Chapter 7

Paris looked at Zayn as she held the door open for him to walk out.

"Bye." He said causing her to chuckle as he grabbed her waist. "Do you have to go?" Paris pouted.

"Yes. I start my first day at your mother's company and plus I can't he late." He said against her skin.

"Okay. Fine. I get that." Paris chuckled kissing his lips before allowing him to walk out. "I'll see you tonight! At your place!" Paris grinned shouting behind him.

"Okay." He laughed.

"I love you!" She shouted before closing the door. He chuckled as he walked down the stairs to his car.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Zayn Black." Zoe grinned, "you are fine." She mumbled under her breathe as she studied him carefully.

"This way." She said leading him to the art studio up ahead.

Passing Toni's office her frame could be seen through her misty glass door as she sat at her desk answering a call. Zayn smiled as he watched her before they passed the door completely.

"This is where you'll be working your magic." Zoe smiled pushing a wooden door open revealing the art studio.

It was beautiful.

"It's beautiful." He said walking in taking in the room before him.

Paint brushes, paint boards, paint, crayons, colored pens, collage boards, large white sheets were everywhere. With a large table and chair right beside the large window that gave off a perfect view of the city below them.

"Yours and only yours. Toni said we should give you the best, because an artist like you deserves everything." Zoe smiled, "those were her words obviously." Zoe added causing him to chuckle.

"Soundproof, the key to the door is in the door. It's your personal environment. Don't let us disturb you." Zoe chuckled, "unless it's the boss." She said with her eyebrows raised at him.

"I got it." He said raising his arms in surrender. She nodded her head, "from the boss herself." Zoe added handing him an envelope.