Chapter 14

"Tilt you head a little bit this way." Zayn said tilting his hand sideways.

Toni titled her head a bit sideways.

"Now look towards the paintings on your left." He said as she did as told. "When will you be done?" She asked impatiently.

"Give me a few more minutes." He laughed, looking from her at the painting as he continued to paint.

Toni held the silk red sheet over her naked frame as she sighed drastically.

"You're losing-" Zayn cut himself off as he walked around to her, "you just need to tilt your head a little..." he trailed off placing his hand on her chin to adjust it for her.

She kissed his hand causing him to laugh at her.

"You gotta be serious here Toni." He sternly said, "I'm trying, but you're just so sexy I can't help it." She pouted tossing her head a little bit back so she could look up at him.

"Kiss me." She demanded.

He smiled placing his objects down cupping her face, as he kissed her lips.

"Mmm..." She moaned against him with a smile on her face. He lifted her up and carried her towards the sofa behind them.

She bit his lip as his hand trailed up her thigh in between the sheet that separated them. His fingers found their way into her ocean, she arched her back gasping for air as her body began to squirm around.

"Zayn..." She moaned lowly.

He pulled back as she helped remove his shirt over his head. Leaning back as their lips connected once again.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Toni opened her eyes just as Zayn pulled the sheet down over the painting.

"Dammit I just missed it." Toni said causing him to face her with a chuckle. "Its done." He smiled at her walking up to her.

"I'm going to take a quick shower but do not touch it until I get back." He instructed caressing her chin pecking her lips.