Chapter 1

Toni walked into an art gallery, she smiled because a lot of her pieces were being featured.

She smiled as she took a glass of wine from one of the servers that she passed by. She looked around at each piece and one in particular caught her attention. This one looked very intimate.

"I painted that."

"Its beautiful, you're very talented..." Toni trailed off as she turned around realising who it was. "Zayn." She said.

"Hey." He chuckled. "Funny how you didn't recognize my voice the first time." He laughed.

"I don't pay much attention to people's voices." Toni chuckled lightly. "This portrait looks very intimate. What's it about?" Toni questioned.

"Its about a beautiful woman making love to one man while desiring the other one. Almost like yourself." Zayn said leaning towards her ear.

"But I-"

"Not yet." Zayn cut her off.

She looked up at him and stared at him whilst he stared at his own painting.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

"You are..." she trailed off before snapping out of her thoughts, "It is." Toni corrected turning towards the painting.

Zayn smiled knowing exactly what kind of power he had over her already.

"Don't go making love to my father in law with the thought of someone else." Zayn smiled before walking off towards someone else.

Toni watched him swallowing her saliva before she grabbed her bag and headed for the exit.
**********************

"His a high maintenance." Zoe said handing Toni a file with some information in it. "Where's he from?" Toni asked taking the file from her.

"Miami."

Zayn Black

Why was this guy everywhere? Toni opened the rest of the pages and instantly fell in love with the pieces he had sent.