Prologue

She has the perfect family, the perfect job. The perfect daughter, the perfect husband. A stable household. She would never trade that for the world.
_______________________________________

"Mom and dad. I would love for you two to meet the love of my life." Toni and Kenny's 26 year old daughter, Paris said.

Toni and Kenny walked out of the kitchen that they had been in

Toni and Kenny walked out of the kitchen that they had been in. Being met with the presence of Paris.

"Paris. Now isn't the time to play with us little girl." Toni said shaking her head.

"Hold on. His coming." Paris smiled watching as her boyfriend had yet to make an appearance.

"And how long have you two been dating since you're already calling him the love of your life?" Kenny questioned.

They were very protective over their little girl, especially since she was the only child.

"Dad, I'm just over exaggerating." Paris giggled, "we've been going out for about 4 months now. You'll love him dad." Paris bragged.

Her boyfriend finally walked into their home.

"His white." Toni and Kenny mumbled.

"Ma. Dad." Paris warned. "This is Zayn." Paris smiled going over to him wrapping her arms around his waist facing her parents.

"But his white." Toni and Kenny said once again, "Hello! His my boyfriend." Paris said growing a bit annoyed at the two's remarks.

"Hi Mr and Mrs Edmonds, it is an honour to meet the two of you." Zayn said holding his hand out to them.

" Zayn said holding his hand out to them