Chapter 8

"What are we doing here?" Toni asked looking around the empty alley.

"This has been my getaway for a very longtime now. I've never brought anyone here before." He said watching her intently as she studied the alley.

"You're the first person I've ever brought here." He said causing her to turn and face him. Her facial expression was neutral.

"You're beautiful." He said and she looked down at her shoes, "thank you." She smiled lightly tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Are you nervous? Don't be." He chuckled.

He smiled at her before he pushed the two wooden sliding doors together, revealing some graffiti he had done. It was a woman, a young boy and a man. Toni tilted her head to the side studying the artwork before her.

"Did you do that?" She asked pointing at the graffiti while looking at him. He nodded causing her to steer her attention back onto the graffiti. "I was 7 years old when my mother ran off with a much more wealthier man. It was just me and my dad, until he died when I was just 14." He spoke causing Toni to let out a deep breathe.

She kept her attention on the art, afraid to look at him.

"I swear if I had a child I would never abandon him or her. No matter what the circumstances are." He added.

He looked at her.

"I want to start a family one day." He spoke and she closed her eyes, "with you." He slowly said touching her hand causing her eyes to pop open and widen at his choice of words.

She turned to him backing away from him.

"Zayn..." she began. "That's impossible and you know that. I have a family already-"

"So?" He asked skeptically.

"I can't... my family, my daughter, Ken." She said realising everything she's been doing to the two of them.

"I'm already married. You know that." Toni said running her hands through her hair, pacing on one spot.

"I know that I shouldn't be with another man's wife. But I can't help it." He sighed, cupping her face before kissing her lips.