Chapter 18

"I don't want this baby! Get it out of me! I'm not keeping it!" Toni yelled, as a whole bunch of nurses strapped her against the edge of the hospital bed that she was laying on.

"Get it out!" She yelled trying to toss and turn, squirming around. "Toni! Toni!" Darnelle shouted.

She grabbed Toni's hand, "Toni! Relax!" She yelled causing Toni to calm down, opening her eyes to be met with the presence of Darnelle and a whole bunch of other nurses.

"Give us a few minutes alone." Darnelle said to the nurses.

They nodded before they all headed out of the room.

"Toni. Are you sure you want to go through with this abortion?" Darnelle questioned.

Toni looked down at her belly. Did an innocent human being really deserve this? Toni looked at Darnelle and nodded her head.

"And you're one hundred percent okay with this decision?"

"Yes Darnelle!" Toni yelled angrily. "Okay than. It's just a little sting." Darnelle said as Toni nodded.

She opened the door calling in the other nurses. Toni closed her eyes as she said a silent prayer to herself, her eyes popped open and there stood Darnelle above her with an oxygen mask ready to be put over her face.

"You ready for this?" Darnelle asked.

Toni felt a tear role down her face as she looked down at her belly one last time.

"I'm really sorry little one." Toni mumbled before she laid her head down on the pillow, "lets do this." She nodded, Darnelle placed the mask over her face Toni felt her eyes become heavy and before she knew it. She was knocked out.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●

2 weeks later

"I'm heading out Toni! You're all alone now!" Zoe shouted, as she heard the elevator doors open and than close again.

Toni ran her hand over her face, she was exhausted. She checked the time on her phone realising it was heading for eight already. She replied to the text Kenny had sent her, telling him that she's packing up right now and that she would be home in just about an hour. A yawn escaped her mouth as she heard a glass drop to the ground.

"I thought Zoe said I was alone?" She asked herself getting up grabbing her phone off her desk. She smacked her MacBook closed, before walking up to the door.

She peeked out seeing nothing, she shrugged it off. Walking up to her desk, she placed all her important things into her bag before walking out her office. She looked around one last time before she stepped into the elevator.

She walked up to her car, just as she dropped the keys to her car. She kneeled down picking them up before she unlocked the door to her all black Bentley truck.

"You've been avoiding me for a whole month now Toni." Zayn spoke.

She closed her eyes before she turned around.

"Zayn... I want nothing to do with you. What part of we are over do you not understand-"

He cut her off by knocking her out completely. Her body hit against the door to her car, as he quickly picked her up throwing her into the back seat. He grabbed her cars keys off the ground, closing the door as he got into the driver side. Backing out the driveway.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Mr Kenny. I found this underneath the sofa. Thought you might want to take a look at it." Martha said handing him a yellow envelope.

Kenny sat his phone down on the counter as he took a sip from his coffee taking the envelope from Martha.

"What's this?" He asked skeptically.

She shrugged. He sat his mug down pulling out the sheet.

"A little heads up Mr Kenny, I know it's not my place but... if I were you, I would pay close attention to my wife." Martha said before she grabbed her coat and walked out.

Kenny stood there confused by what she said as he folded the sheet open. He scanned the paper carefully before his eyes widened.

"She's pregnant, but I cant have anymore kids..." he trailed off scanning the paper again. He looked up staring at nothing in particular.