Chapter 6

"Someone looks extremely happy." Zoe smiled.

Toni grinned pulling the sheet out of her bag waving it in front of Zoe's face.

"Zayn Black is ours." Toni said happily as Zoe grabbed the contract for her scanning over it.

"Oh my God! What did- how did you do this?" Zoe asked with her mouth abrupt, she was in shock.

"That is a secret ms Armando." Toni giggled. They stepped into her office causing Zoe to scrunch her face up at Toni's sudden behaviour.

"What did you and Kenny have a quickie in the parking lot?"

"No. What makes you ask such things?" Toni asked raising her eyebrow.

"One, you're extremely happy and two, that hickey on your neck. What more is there to say?" Zoe rhetorically asked.

Toni frowned as her eyes widened. She rushed over to the mirror that hung on the wall off to the side, tilting her hesd to the side to look at the large hickey on her neck.

"Why would he put this here?" She mumbled through gritted teeth, rubbing her thumb over it.

"We all know how Kenny is with you..." Zoe chuckled. "Yeah. Of course." Toni weakly smiled looking back at Zoe.

She sat down in her chair behind her desk as Zoe smiled.

"Let me go put him on our system." Zoe added  turning around as she walked out closing the door behind her.

Toni stared off into space as the memory of her and Zayn together filled up the atmosphere. She smiled to herself as she played with the watch on her wrist. She looked around the office before her eyes landed on the picture framed on her desk before her. She frowned as she looked at it.

It was her and Kenny's wedding picture, Kenny had been holding 5 year old Paris in his hands a long with his arm around Toni who held a bouquet of tifanny blue roses in her hands, they all looked so happy.

She sighed pressing the frame down face first onto her desk, resting back in her chair she ran her hand through her hair feeling the guilt deep down in her chest.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●