Chapter 2

"Ah. Ah. Ah." Toni moaned biting down on her lip as Kenny stroked her from behind.

He caressed her breast whilst he held onto her neck. Toni placed her hand over his and smiled as he sped up his pace.

"Oh my..." she chuckled as he began to rotate his hips in her. "Ken." She hissed, sliding her finger into his mouth.

"Damn." He grunted thrusting upwards. Sucking down on her finger.

"Shit...!" They both hissed. "Ah..." They both trailed off as they released on chords.

Toni caught her breathe as Kenny laid down, she turned around and looked at him.

"You wanna go again?" She asked running her hand over his manhood, as she began to stroke him.

"Mmm... now you know I would." Kenny grinned, plopping up and caressing her cheek.

"I love you." Kenny said

Toni placed her hand over his staring into his eyes and suddenly it was Zayn staring back at her. She leaned into him and kissed his lips. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Zayn placed her down onto his manhood and turned them over hovering over her.

Toni licked his lips and threw her head back while arching her back in the process. Zayn rested his one hand on the side of her face down on the bed causing her to wrap her hand around it.

"Ah!" She moaned pulling his face down so he could kiss her. "Z-" she sounded out as he went faster.

"Shit! Ah! Ah- right there... dammit!" She shouted gripping his hand as she began to lightly vibrate.

"I'm cumming! Shit I'm cumming!" Toni moaned louder.

"Me to." Zayn grunted before they both came on demand.

Zayn plopped down beside Toni. She sat up and looked to her side realising it was Kenny all along, she looked up at the wall off to the side and took a deep breathe.

"What's- what's wrong baby?" Kenny asked sitting up along with her.

She shook her head and turned on her lamp to make sure it was Kenny.

"Nothing. I just have to use the bathroom." Toni simply stated before she got out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Toni sat in her office with the thought of her and Kenny making love last night heavy on her mind. She bit her lip in deep thought as she tapped her pen down on the glass table. Her heel tapping against the wooden floor. Her mind was running wild, she's never imagined Kenny to be another man. What was wrong with her? What is she doing?

"Toni."

She snapped back as she looked up at Zoe.

"What's wrong with you?"

Toni shook her head as she opened up her macbook before her.