Chapter 4

"Hey baby." Kenny smiled leaning in to kiss her cheek. Toni dodged it as she pretended not to see it coming, fixing the papers on her desk.

"Hey honey." She smiled innocently looking up at him. "You brought me a gift bag." She said frowning, the thought of her being with Zayn filled the atmosphere.

"With all your favorites." Kenny smiled taking a seat in her chair.

He pulled her body down on his and smiled tucking the strands of her hair behind her ear.

"How are you?" He asked.

She handed him a sealed lip smile, Kenny intertwined their fingers kissing her hand.

"Where's your ring?" He asked steering his eyes from her naked hand to her face.

Her eyes widened as she realised she wasn't wearing her wedding ring.

"I have no idea." She mumbled, looking around the office. "Did you perhaps forget to wear it?" He asked.

"It has to be around here somewhere." Toni said getting up. Kenny pulled her skirt down seeing that it was a little wrinkled at the top.

He squinted his eyes at her bag. He slipped his hand into it and pulled the ring out of it.

"You put it into your bag." Kenny said holding the ring up for her.

She spun around and chuckled lightly.

"Oh yes. I was fiddling with it and I must've put it in there." Toni sighed, he took her hand and slipped the ring onto her finger bringing back so many memories to her.

She walked up to him and cupped his face.

"Ken. I love you, I don't think I'll ever be able to love another man the way I love you." She said leaning her forehead against his.

"I love you too baby." Kenny said kissing her lips. His phone vibrated causing him to pull back. "Okay listen." He said reading the text. "I gotta go." He stood up, "I'll make this up to you tonight. You know what I mean." He smirked gripping her ass while he kissed her lips.