Chapter Twenty one:

Well here are both for the day. hope you all enjoy. sorry theyre so short.

_------------------------------

Chapter Twenty one:

That night I made dinner and Angel screamed ‘yay’ when she saw me in the kitchen. Gavin glared and replied with something about only being able to make breakfast. They bickered childishly, which made me smile, I knew Angel liked him a lot since she went out of her way to annoy him. I watched her poke fun at his ‘girly glittery’ hair to get him going. He blushed and bit back his swears but still hit back. It looks like they’ve both met their match. I chuckled when they both ran out of insults and settled on glaring mockingly at each other.

I prepared steaks and went outside to the grill.

Gavin sniffed and looked over to me walk outside. “You’ll cook those right?”

I flipped him off and he chuckled lightly. He came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. That desire began in my heart again, and I felt uneasy and very hot. Gavin kissed my neck, the feeling flared and I moaned. Oh my god- I just- I just moaned! It felt good. It felt really good. He smirked against my neck when I bent it so he could kiss me easily.

With that I snapped out of it and pushed him away with a laugh. He pouted and sat in a chair that was close by. I glared playfully and began grilling the steaks.

“You… seem different.” He stated, “Like I don’t know, mature? No that’s not it. It’s the way you act is all I can describe it.” Gavin shrugged while staring at my body. It made me blush a tiny bit but I didn’t say anything.

We sat down together at the dining table and I helped pass out food on each plate. I sat and cut my steak up, “Angel, we have to go back. I think Blake is okay now. I had a dream right before I woke up today.”

She blinked at me in surprise, “Seriously? How do you know, what if it’s a trick.”

“Its, not.” I looked up at her, noticing every little detail to her face down to the pores. “Because, I’m the one that fixed him.”