Chapter Nineteen:

Hopefully this one makes up for the last heh.....

Enjoy >~<

______________________

Chapter Nineteen:

It’s been three weeks since I let the disease consume me, that’s what it is, a disease, this thing changes you. My body felt different every day, and I couldn’t wake up from this nightmare. Gavin sat by me every day and night, he stopped going to school after a week I wouldn’t wake up. Angel wasn’t worried, saying it could take a while for a transformation to occur. I wanted to hit her, this wasn’t what I wanted. Maybe I could’ve controlled it…

The days seemed to pass in a blur, I lost all sense of night and day except for this feeling I always got that would tell me to wake up. Of course I couldn’t wake up though.

About a week later a burning desire started forming in me. It couldn’t be explained but with every day it began to grow and I felt more and more restless. I didn’t even know what I wanted or needed to do, it was just this weird desire I couldn’t name. the feeling seemed to crawl on my skin and make me want to shiver, but I couldn’t, I felt paralyzed.

While the desire didn’t go away I began to be able to move, slowly. Finger twitches, and toe movement, turned into hand squeezing. Gavin got excited and I could move my lips into a smile. My heart rate began to increase too, making me able to move a lot more, and my breathing sped up. I was so excited; I might be able to wake up now.

Angel didn’t react too much; she just sat by me and waited too. I hated how she never gave anything away or reacted, it made you wonder just how much she knew. She hummed a nursery rhyme, and it got annoying pretty quickly.

My lips twitched as she begun humming for the 10th time, “Will you stop.” I spoke out. It was a surprise to hear my own voice, it sounded different. Like an accent. My lips twitched again in annoyance, I hate transformations. They always made me look or sound different and I usually couldn’t walk straight for a while.

“Oh, you can talk that’s good.” She laughed lightly. I grunted softly, and ran my thumb over Gavin’s hand.

“How are you doing?” he asked quietly. It was weird, I could hear his crystal clear and I could hear him breathing through his nose and I swore I hear his eye move. This was weird. A shiver went through my body.

“Im good, I just want to wake up and move around.” A desire ripped through me as I thought of Gavin. I tried not to think of him and relax.

Surprisingly this whole thing taught me to be patient. I have a lot more patience for things now. Maybe not for Angel’s humming but I do.

I slept, in a regular sleep and actually had a dream. At least I thought it was a dream. We were sitting outside, in the middle of a field I was familiar with, and just laughing and watching Angel spinning in circles. She was in slow motion almost. A black slash floated in and out of my vision, like a torn up scarf flying in the wind.

The air grew cold, black movements kept coming in and out of the dream, giving it an eerie look. Gavin seemed to be fading in and out of the dream, looking at me one second and then to the sky the next. It looked like he was about to break his neck, and his eyes looked desperate. I saw Angel spinning faster and faster, like she couldn’t stop.

A huge black mass swam into my dream and we were somewhere else, this time I was alone in a huge creepy cave. I could hear little whispers farther down the hall and my body kept me moving forward, even though I didn’t want to move.

 “Shes supposed to be ours.” “Why hasn’t she come?” “The toxin must have been wrong, you idiot!” Smack! “I-I had the right one! I promise.” Blake… I came into view and saw three people, two were half covered in shadows but Blake was in full view. He had a huge bruise from me on his face. “But I cant even sense her!” a voice hissed at him and paced further into the cave, “She went completely off our radar four weeks ago. I don’t have her anywhere!”

Shane (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara