Chapter 7: awakening

Start from the beginning

Wally: I follow you ... but .... were are we going?

Genjo: I think we coul-

Y/n: Shut it!

They all looked at you and saw that you were franticly looking around.

Y/n: We're being observed....

You then activated you eye ability and found something interesting...

Y/n: You! Get out of this bushed! I know you're a zoroark so don't even try to do camouflage stuff!

???: Ok! Ok! I give up!

Y/n: Why are you here, did they send you?

???: No but I was searching for you, I was chassed by my clan and I decided to follow you.

Y/n: How did you knew I was going to be here?

???: A few hours ago, darkrai himself appeared in fr-

Y/n: And he told you were I was.... Sometimes I hate him so much.... So! What's your name?

???: Well... Given that I'm a zoroark, a little variation could get to ... zorak ... zora .... or .... nah ... Zora's good!

Y/n: Ok .... Zora? If you want to follow me then, know that I have no clue of what I must do

Zora: Oh....

Koju: *mumble* Idiot.

Y/n: I can hear you.

Genjo: *mumbling louder* Still an idiot!

Y/n: Wally, don't be influe-

Wally: *mumble* Yeah I know right?

Y/n: ....

There was a deadly silence for a few minutes before zora broked it.

Zora: I we gonna move?

Y/n: Yeah... Let's go.

You walk in the forest for a few hours searching for some sort of lake or a source of water.

Y/n: You know that I know where the lake is right?

Dead silence.....

Y/n: I didn't told you..... well.... Follow me then.

You walked just one minute and everyone stared at you.

Y/n: ..... You can say it now.

Everyone: You're a dumbass.

Y/n : ok now let's sleep.

Timeskip next morning:

You woke up early like always because.... Except the time when Giratina made you oversleep, you were rarely sleeping more than 3 hours a day. Like I said, you woke up and felt really heavy as you noticed that everyone was on you, peacefully sleeping. You tried to move but then you were grabbed by a hand.

Y/n: Well.... Shit....

You were like a plush to them and it was....weird. You waited almost two hours unable to move but suddenly you remembered of something.

Y/n: How much of a stupid am I, I can simply use my powers!

Zora: No you don't

Y/n: Ah! You scared me.... But... Why is everyone on top of me?

Zora: Because since you are the only one who think that -3°C is warm enough, we decided to use you as a plush for the heat, you're so warm man !

Y/n: First thing, I don't consider myself as a plush. Second, -3°C is more than enough!

You heard yawns and the others start waking up.

Y/n: You slept well?

Koju: Oh hi y/n how are you?

Y/n: Am I really just a plush, everyone's still on me....

Zora: 5 more minutes please!

Y/n: ....

Ralts: *sleeping* Warm.....

Y/n: Ok! Too cute for me, my soul's going else where! *falling asleep*

You slept.... Three other hours. This time, you woke up but, except for Ralts, no-one was on you.

Y/n: Ok little guy, tell the others I went for a walk!

Ralts: *sleepy* Ro...ger. *sleeps again*

A/N: 1: It is short
         2: It's lazy
         3: It was hard on my phone
The answer isn't "your shroom duh!" But it was IT'SHARDTOWRITEONAPHONEDAMNBITCHYDEVICEOFSATANEVENIFIKINDALIKEHIMBECAUSEHEISSUCHABADASSANDDONTEVENTRYTOREADTHATBECAUSEIFYOUDOSOITHINKYAMUMISGAYSOISORTABRINGTHISSHIT!!!!!!!!!

If you read that....you're a psycho....not counting the words anymore, it's useless..... Not as much as me lol!