Wendy and Lucy (and Carla too!)

Lucy started giggling. "Wendy your 4 years younger than me. Why would the school put you in a higher level?" Lucy asked ruffling the young mages hair. Suddenly Wendy got a serious look.

"I don't know... just last week Mira came and told me 'congrats little one! Your going into Fairy Tail's high school next week.' When I asked her why and what I did, she said 'Don't worry you did nothing. But to make you feel more at home I'll send Carla with you.' A week later and then we packed up and went here. Carla went to sleep saying, 'Tell me when we get there, please.' Next thing I know I open my room door to see you and some people. They looked strange and you looked very cautious, so I attacked while they were distracted." Wendy spoke putting her bag down by a near by couch.

"I see. That's awfully weird of them though, don't you think? Anyway you must be tired, there's like a thousand stairs to get up here. You can sleep on the bed." Lucy suggested.

Wendy shook her head. "While you are right I am tired I don't want to disturb you anymore than I already have." Wendy smiled. "I'll gladly take the couch." Lucy smiled at the young girls sweetness.

"Ok if you insist. Also, you should unpack before you go to sleep, trust me when I got here and told myself I'd unpack the next day, I was so rushed to get up I actually forgot to brush my teeth!" Lucy giggled at the flashback. Wendy chuckled. "Alright!" Wendy said still chuckling.

"quiet down please I'm trying to sleep. If what your saying true Lucy we need rest too. Wendy we can just call Chelia over too help us if we need that much help. Well be fine." Carla said hoping on the couch by the door.

"Sorry Carla!" Wendy and Lucy said sync. They looked at eachother and giggled.

Sorry I haven't been active. I made a other account and I just really forgot about this one. I'm so sorry. But hey at least I'm editing now! : ) also Wendy is my favorite girl in Fairy tail so she's gonna be in the spot for a while ; )
*Sushi