15

"Yah Yah guys stop STOOOPP!!" Jade screamed as the rest of us tried to jump into the van.

"Jesus christ, ya'll crazy." Sakura let out a huge breath and rubbed her temple.

"But I got here first!" Nari squealed pushing you roughly, sending you flying into Jade.

"Oh my god you guys, stop acting like kids!" Manager Kim shoved Nari into the van and we each went in.

"Why is everyone so grumpy today?" She questioned staring at each of us but all she got in return were groans and shrugs.

"Man we need a 6 month vacation... twice a year..." I groaned sleepily rubbing my eyes.

"Ye- wait.... there's 12 months in a year... 6 month vacation twice a year... doesn't that mean we don't do anything a whole year???" Nari questioned, we gave her the 'Are you serious' look.

"Nari, honey, that's the point." Sakura shook her head and tapped Nari's forehead.

"Buckle up you guys, we have a long schedule ahead of us." Manager Kim pulled out her clipboard and began to read it.

"We've planned your next comeback and the theme for it is a little depressing." She continued.

"Just like my life." Jade laughed.

"What life?" Sakura snickered. A chorus of 'ooh's' and 'aah's' was followed.

"Anyways, this comeback will be about a break-up." The manager coughed. We listened to her speak with interest.

"We already have the demo songs ready for you girls, all we have to do is finish up with it." We nodded in understanding and remained silent throughout the trip to the Entertainment building.

*a week later*

"5, 6 , 7, 8" The dance instructor's voice rang throughout the practice room as our feet stepped across the floorboards. After finishing with the album songs, which ended with our throats becoming sore, we are now choreographing the dance for our title track.

"Alright, we can have a break now, you girls did well!" Our instructor exclaimed. I let out a tired breath and chugged down my bottle of water. Picking up my phone I saw that Junhong had sent me some texts.

Cherry Tomato: Hey jagiyaaaa~ I've just finished doing vlive and wanted to check up on my beautiful girl.

Cherry Tomato: Don't overwork yourself! I know you'll make this comeback awesome!

Minnie: Oppa! Thanks for checking up on me! I hope to see you soon.

Cherry Tomato: YOU REPLIED! THANK GOD, FELT LIKE YEARS ;A;

Minnie: That's a bit much Junnie

Cherry Tomato: heh, It's never too much, I hope to see you soon too! I miss my baby so much. Mochi misses his mama too~

 Mochi misses his mama too~