13

"....."

"....."

"What?"

"What..."

"What do you mean what? why are you staring?" 

"You know... I still can't get over the fact that you two are dating..." Everyone lifted their heads to look at Jongup. It had been weeks since we announced our relationship to the group members and all week they've been fangirling about how their ship has sailed.

"Why are you so surprised? I knew this would happen." Nari giggled and nudged my side. I blushed and kept eating my froot loops. Zelo had his head propped on one arm staring lovingly at me. He reached his free hand to brush my locks out of my face.

"Can you guys go and be lovey dovey somewhere else? You make me cry." Jongup complained. We all laughed.

"Soooo.... you guys plan to tell the fans?" Sakura's question had halted our movements. I looked at Zelo for a split second and turned back to my beautiful eonnie. I smiled.

"Ani... we'll give it some time. Since we're still rookies." I stated.

"That's true. Rookie groups shouldn't get tangled up in scandals." Himchan smiled  at us and ruffled Zelo's hair.

"Hyuuuuung..." Zelo whinned and pat his hair down. We all laughed at his cuteness and continued on with our breakfast. I wonder how the EXO oppas would react? Come to think of it. They've been busy a lot these days. The last I've heard was that Tao, Kris and Luhan oppa went to China to continue their solo work. And then out of no where EXO's Lotto teasers dropped. We're all so busy. So deep in my thoughts i hadn't realized that I've been scrubbing the same bowl for at least half an hour.

"Jagiyaaa~ what's taking you so long? I want to cuddle." Zelo's voice interrupted my train of thoughts.

"Oh hey, i will be with you in a minute." I smiled and turned to rinse the dishes. I felt Zelo wrap his arms around my waist. He kissed my cheek and rested his chin on my shoulder. When he does things like this. It makes my heart do badass backflips.

"You're thinking about something aren't you?" HOW'D HE KNOW?!

"I guess..." i mumbled. "But it's nothing important." I smiled and pecked his cheek for assurance. He kindda just froze there.

"Do you want to cuddle or not?" I laughed lightly at his dazed form. He snapped out of whatever lala land he was in and followed me like a lost puppy into the bedroom. We gathered pillows and went to the living room to create a nest of fluffy pillows. Once we were done. Zelo and I crashed onto the makeshift mattress. Lying on his stomach, he shifts his head to look into my eyes. We stared at each other in comfortable silence. He smiled and moved closer, pulling me into a warm hug. Brushing his fingers through my hair, lulling me to sleep. Which was very successful. I fell asleep to his intoxicating scent.

*Time Skip - end of filming*

Our filming for the show had ended yesterday and we were granted the pleasure of doing whatever we wanted to do. Zelo and I were in a dance studio with Nari and Jongup. We were currently putting together a dance for 'Chivalry is Dead' which was so much fun. Since Zelo and I started dating Nari and Jongup recently got together too. Which I like a lot because they are goals. But they're so cheesy I sometimes cringe.

"Step and twirl, step step lean back." Jongup instructs us on how Nari and I had to move. We followed effortlessly and in no time, we finished.

"Great job guys. We successfully did the couple dance as official couples." Jongup states proudly. Nari laughs and pats his sweat with a towel. I handed Zelo a cold bottle of water. We sat there resting waiting for the others to return with our food.