5

(Your P.O.V)

Another day has begun, another tiring day. I guess training to become an idol isn't as easy as it sounds, all of this training is hurting my arms and legs. The members have also become sleep deprived.

"Minji... Hurry up, we're gonna be late for training and Manager Kim is gonna get angry." The voice belonged to Nari, in the bed laid a sleeping maknae which is me. Letting out a long sigh. Last night was probably the longest that I've stayed up, I admit I'm so tired and just want to stay in bed, but if we want to become good idols, we need to work for it.

"Maknae! Wake the heck UP!" I scream and fell off the bed.

"Owww.... But Nari, I'm so tired. I got no sleep at all." I sulked and rubbed my sleepy eyes. I sighed once again.

"I know, we're all working very hard. But go wash your face, get ready and come down stairs, I'll make some hot chocolate and you can have some red velvet cupcakes. My eyes beamed.

"Red velvet?"

"Yes... red velvet. Now hurry up!" I bolted up from the floor and ran into my bathroom to take a quick shower. Coming out smelling like artificial watermelon that is from my shampoo. I wore grey sweat pants that had black underline and black pockets, and a cream colored knitted sweater. Walking down the stairs into the kitchen, I was met with the warm welcoming smell of hot chocolate and freshly baked red velvet cupcakes.

"Good morning sleepy head." Sakura smiled at my while carrying the tray of goodness. She placed it on the kitchen counter. I smiled at her.

"Morning Sakuu~" I reached over to take a cupcake. Nari came over and placed the mug of hot chocolate beside the tray of cupcakes.

"Here you go Mini." She squeezed some whipped cream on top and sprinkled chocolate power on top of it. She plopped some mini marshmallows and pushed the mug towards me.

"Thank you Nari, It looks amazing." I smiled and pulled the mug towards me and took a sip. The cream made a moustache on me, I licked it and Nari smiled.

"Anything for our precious maknae~" She went off to make the others some hot chocolate too.

After finishing breakfast and getting ready, we all grabbed our bags and walked out of the dorms to be greeted by EXO on the other side. Chanyeol ran up to us.

"Good morning!!!" Following behind him were the rest of the members

"Ah, good morning Chanyeol." I bowed 90 degrees and stood back up. The rest did the same.

"You look really tired Minji, did you get enough sleep?" (daddy ;D) Suho came next to me and ruffled my soft hair. I blushed 50 shades, you could probably see steam coming off me.

"A-ah.... I didn't get too much sleep." I said honestly and laughed. Suho gave me a Matcha flavoured kitkat (:3). My eyes shined as I held the sweet in my hands.

"Haha, don't push yourself too much, your health is important." He gave me his million dollar smile and pat my head. I blushed once again.

"Thank you, Suho." I said smiling up at him. I swear I saw him blush but he quickly hid it by putting his arm in front of his mouth and looked away.

"It's alright. You are the youngest after all. You should be spoiled a bit." He smiled at me again.

"YAH! STOP FLIRTING WITH HER YOU PEDOPHILE." Chanyeol pushed Suho out of the way and pulled me towards him and hugged me protectively.

"What?! Pedophile?! No! I don't have any of those intentions." Suho gripped Chanyeol and started to poke him in the ribs.

"Yah! Stop it." We all watched them in amusement and laughed. I checked the time and started to panic.