10

(Your P.O.V)

"Mmmn..." I groaned lightly as I woke up. Lazily rolling over. I checked the time. 6:20am? I looked around. Hm... I don't remember walking to my room last night... I ALSO NEVER CHANGED INTO THESE CLOTHES!!

"What the fu- who changed me into these clothes?! Did... oh damn.... Was I heavy?" I mumbled slightly blushing.

"No you weren't... and Sakura changed you into something more comfortable..." I jumped at the quiet sleepy voice. I turned around and saw Zelo sitting up. He was shirtless and to make up worse, he ran his hand through his hair. God damn he's hot...

"Ahhh! Holy god put a shirt on!" I covered my eyes quickly. Zelo was still half asleep.

"What?" He looked down at his shirtless self.

"It's not the first time you've seen me shirtless...." He mumbled and put on his shirt. I blushed again.

"S-shut up!" I screamed and threw my pillow at him. It hit his face. He laid back down on his bed and slept again hugging my pillow. Strange... I also laid back on my side curling into a ball. I checked the time again, it was already 6:30am.

"WAKE UP ALL OF YOU TIME TO GET UP! UP UP UP!" Just then someone called from outside our doors. The door to our room busted open and a group of the camera crew walked in. I guess the other groups are in the other members' room recording. I lazily sat up and rubbed my eyes. Zelo pulled his blanket up and over his head groaning. I slid off the bed and went to his. I started shaking him.

"Yah... wake up... Hurry!" Still half asleep myself, I managed to pull the blankets off him. And damn was he hot... too hot. Black sweatpants and a plain black shirt... He still held onto my pillow. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. I went to Nari's room and opened the door. They were still asleep even though people are recording them. I waddled over to her bed.

"Nari... come on, wake up..." I shook her but she stayed still. I groaned and flopped onto the bed. Throwing my legs over her and hugged her, I closed my eyes. Hey, I was really tired okay? Not even five minutes have passed when Sakura came into the room and laughed at the sight she saw. She smirked and jumped on the bed that Nari and I were occupying.

"WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed. Nari shot up and rubbed her eyes. I fell of the bed due to the shock.

"Ow...." I groaned and sat up. Jongup was being woken up by Nari. Well.... She tried to. What Jongup did next made us all shocked.

"Jongup wake u-" Jongup pulled Nari under the sheets and snuggled into her chest. O.o

"WOAAAAAAAH!" Me and Sakura exclaimed.

"Y-yah! Jongup you stupid! Get off!!!" Nari shrieked and tried to pry the sleeping Jongup off her. The rest came in and stared shocked.

"Woah... It's only been a day and you're already making a move Jongup-ah..." Daehyun stated.

"He's already made a move since they first met..." Yongguk added. We all nodded.

"I ship it... huehue." Jade laugh.

"YAH! MOON JONGUP! WAKE THE HELL UP. THERE ARE CAMERAS AROUND US YOU IDIOT!!!!!!" Nari screamed again and Jongup shot up immediately. He rubbed his eyes.

"Uh?" He looked around and saw everyone staring at him. Nari was by his side blushing.

"Good morning you pervert." Himchan laughed. Jongup looked at Nari confused and realized he had his arm around her waist the whole time.

"Mind letting go?" Nari asked. He quickly removed his arm, bowed and apologized. We all laughed and remembered that we had to get ready. We all rushed out into our rooms.