6

"Alright girls! No time to rest! Your debut is just around the corner! You must practice hard!"

Our manager was pushing us to get our choreography perfect and our singing perfect. Yep you heard her. Our debut stage is in 3 weeks also my birthday. The days get more intense as it gets closer to that day. We're all in the stylist room, getting our hair and make-up done for our teaser. Our first album is 'Spring Dream' so the stylist are working hard to try and make us suit the theme. My hair is curled at the bottom and I wore a flower crown that had pastel pink and purple flowers. Sakura dyed her hair grey and wore her hair in a messy bun. Nari dyed it blonde and jade kept her natural colour. The make-up artist tinted my lips with a light pink and applied clear gloss to it. I didn't have much make-up on, only eyeliner and that's about it. After we finished we went to get dressed, I wore a white floral laced dress that reached up to my feet. It was dyed pastel pink on the bottom and had white flowers. Once we were all finished, we thanked the stylist and make-up artist and went into our van. We were on our way to where our teasers and photoshoot is going to be held. A huge beautiful garden. It's like a fairy tale there. It had a small waterfall and the lake was running through the garden. It had beautiful butterflies. It was just beautiful. The camera crew was already there all settled up and ready.

"They're here!" Manager Kim called and ushered us to come to her.

"Alright girls, you must follow what these professional camera people tell you too okay? They'll make you look like goddesses at the end of the day." We all nodded. Nari and Sakura were excited.

First were the individual teasers, I was first. I was standing in a rose garden."

"Alright Minji, you're going to gently run into this rose garden, when you get to that spot there you're going to turn around and smile, then you're going to wave you're hands towards you, like you're telling them to follow you." I nodded. They all merged out into their spots and got their cameras ready.

"Ready set, action." After the signal I started to gently run, the dress flowed gracefully behind me as I ran, I turned around, my hair flowing as I turn and gave a gentle smile, my rosy cheeks present adding to the moment. I waved my hand gently, ushering the non-existent person to follow me and proceeded to turn around and walk.

"Cut!" The camera man called. I stopped and let out a sigh. That was so nerve wreaking.

"Minji! You're a total natural!" They all gave me a thumbs up and I flashed them a smile. I could see Nari, Jade and Sakura standing there. Their eyes were beaming and you could see sparkles around them.

"Minji! You're so cute! Beautiful like a goddess!" The manager nodded.

"Alright Minji, next clip! I want you to sit here, when we signal you, you're going to look up at the camera, no smiling, just act as if someone is looking down at you. When we signal you again, I want you to gently smile at the camera, as the camera zooms out of your face you are going to hold out both of your arms like you're asking for a hug." I nodded. I was placed under a cherry blossom tree, and a book was placed in my hands, it had gold calligraphy on the front that read 'Spring Dream'.

"Ready and... Action!" I pretended to read the book and the camera moved towards me, I looked up with an innocent and surprised expression, my cheeks still rosy. I smiled and as the camera moved out, I slowly reached my arms out asking for a hug.

"And cut! Well done! On to the next scene, now I want you to lie down on this stage here and have your eyes closed like you're peacefully asleep." I nodded. The stage was circle shaped and had roses around it. I stepped on it and lay down. The stylist came and started arranging my hair so that it will look like a halo, they also arranged my dress. After they were done, the camera rolled. And the filming started.