7

"How the hell did it become this chaotic?!" I panicked in shock as I stared at the large mob of males and a bit of females that were surrounding us and screaming our names. My label decided that it was fun to release everyone's teaser last midnight. So now we're here trying to get through the crowd.

"OMO MINJI YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!" "HOW CAN YOU GIRLS BE THIS PRETTY?" "SAKURA UNNIE! YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!" "VAN3LLA! I LOVE YOU!!!" "PLEASE LOOK AT OPPA MINJI!" "NARI! YOU LOOK AMAZING!" "JADE! I'LL SUPPORT YOU FOREVER!" blah blah blah

"T-thank you..." Jade shyly responded to the male fan that called out to her.

"Thank you! Please keep supporting us!" Nari exclaimed happily and confidently.

"I'm flattered... thank you..." Sakura awkwardly waved at the male fans that had hearts in their eyes. And I just stood there with a sweat drop rolling down my face. Like... =.="

"See... I told you guys you'd get this many fans." I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I turned around, I saw Tao smiling widely at me. Behind him were the rest of EXO who were trying to stop the male fans from coming near us.

"Y-yah! Don't touch the queens!!! It's taboo! Go away! Shoo shoooooo!" Chanyeol shrieked and slapped a fans hand that grabbed onto my shirt. They all somehow made a human shield that kept distance from us and the mob.

"Move aside gentlemen... the ladies need their space. Don't want you groping my future girlfriend..." Baekhyun said with a blank face while using his hand to shoo the male fans away. I stared at him shocked.

"W-what?..." He just stared at me with a dead panned face.

"Didn't you hear me? I said don't touch my future girl-friend." He stated like it was the most obvious thing ever. I just stared shocked.

"Now people... don't be savages. Didn't your parents teach you some manners? Make way for the ladies..." Suho started fiddling with his phone while trying to put the mob away.

"Hello? Yes this is Suho, please bring me some body guards to the SM building.... RIGHT NOW." Suho ordered on the phone and in no time at all. There were a bunch of body guards lining up to protect us and EXO. Holy cow... (Daddy) Suho can do anything...

"Let's hurry up and get to the building before they break the barrier." Tao ushered me and the others and we hurriedly ran into the building. Everyone was huffing and puffing. We went over to take a seat in the spot where we all met on the first day.

"Hahahaha! Good luck girls." Chanyeol laughed while patting me on the back.

"You guys are going to need it... seriously." Chen added in, laughing sheepishly.

"Wow, can't wait until your debut concert! It's going to be amazing." Lay smiled.

"I'm already feeling nervous..." Nari laughed awkwardly. The rest nodded in agreement.

"We're going to be super busy." Jade huffed.

"Teasers of SM's new girl group has become a big hit all over the world ever since they were released last night at 12am." We all stopped turned to the TV. It was currently showing our teasers and the front of SM building which was swarmed with fans.

"The girls have gathered a huge amount of male fans in just a few hours, wow!" The reporter exclaimed.

"So Jin, you're currently at the SM building, please tell us more." The reporter asked another reporter through the screen.

"Hello, this is Jin broadcasting. I'm here at the SM building which are now filled with crazy fans of the new girl group Van3lla. The girls have just entered the building along with EXO. I have here a male fan." The reporter turned to a fan.