9

(Your P.O.V)

This is it, today's the day we start our live show with B.A.P. To be honest, I'm nervous as hell.

"Hurry up girls! We need to be at the airport in a few hours!" Our manager quickly rushed us out of our dorms with our luggage. This morning was like a wild goose chase

"Why do we have to wake up so early for, it's 4:30am" Nari whined as she pulled her luggage into the trunk. After half an hour of getting everything into the van, we were all on our way to the airport. I put my headphones on and 'SOLO' By Jay Park played. I started singing along to the song and the others soon joined making the car ride more fun.

"You got me like o0o0

You got me like o0o0

You got me like o0o0~"

As the songs in my track list started rolling, before I knew it, we were at the Incheon International airport. We got out and took our luggage. We saw securities and fans. Who the hell would be at the airport at this time?! These fans apparently... We all waved and signed a few things, took selfies with our fans as we walked to the booth to get our tickets checked. We all sat in the private lobby to wait for our plane to be called. I was still listening to music. EXO's song, 'Call Me Baby'. I noticed the cameras already filming our departure. I ignored it and starting singing again just to keep myself from being bored to death.

"Biccnaneun geosdeureun manha

Geu ane jinjjareul bwabwa

Call me baby call me baby

Myeot beonirado call me girl"

I sang the whole song quietly to myself. The camera came towards me. I smiled at it and waved.

"Annyeong~ Minji imnida~ we're at the airport right now and it's so cold." I snuggled into my large black fluffy scarf as I said that.

"Mmm... We're on our way to Australia. I'm so excited." I laughed softly at the camera. I turned to the others to see them singing and dancing to 'Playboy' by EXO. I turned to the camera and laughed quietly and put my finger in front of my lips. I pointed to the group and the camera turned to them.

"Kkamahge ijhyeojin nae mareun my base

Hayahge sarajin ne mareun your trace

Dollil su eopsneun ge dangyeonhan i play

Play play play play boy

Play play boy

Play play boy play boy play boy play"

I laughed louder and they all stopped and turned around in horror to see the camera filming them. They instantly stopped and bowed.

"Oh my god, we're so sorry." Sakura apologised, bowing a few times.

"EXO's not watching this right? Holy cow..." Nari scratched her head sheepishly.

"Crap.... On camera too." Jade sighed. I just kept laughing.

"S-shut up Minji!" Nari ran over to me and locked my in a bear hug.

"How dare you laugh at your unnie!" She playfully slapped my head.

"ow ow ow! I'm sorry!" Trying my hardest to pull her off me. After a few hours of messing around and having our activities recorded. Our flight was finally called. We all took our things and walked to the gate and gave them our tickets. Once we were through. We went to our plane. After a few minutes of fumbling out luggage into the planes storage on the top, we all sat down. I switched my phone to airplane mode. I held my white stuffed bear close to my body. The plane was going to take a while to depart so I just played around with the other girls while they took selfies with all of us. They posted it on Instagram before switching off our phones. We're still being recorded. All of us waved at the camera. Still tired from this morning, I fell asleep on Sakura's shoulder.